Subject: [CCAMP] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-wangl-ccamp-ospf-ext-constraint-flexi-grid-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 13:22:25 +0800

Hi all: 
 
We have uploaded a new version of 
draft-wangl-ccamp-ospf-ext-constraint-flexi-grid-01 to the CCAMP. 

This draft focus on RSA problem in Flexible-Grid networks, where network 
elements and links may impose additional routing constraints, such as 
spectral availability, grid ability, signal compatibility and so on. we 
describe the requirements of such constraint in RSA process, and then 
provide sufficient encoding to specify how the information is carried. in 
adition, it also provide a network scenario with both flexible-grid 
elements and fixid-grid elements to illustrate our idea.

The details can be found in: 

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wangl-ccamp-ospf-ext-constraint-flexi-grid-01

Comments and suggestions are welcome. 

Best regards

Lei Wang
 
----- 转发人 王磊10135141/user/zte_ltd 时间 2012-03-09 13:01 -----

[email-masked] 
2012-03-09 13:00

收件人
[email-masked]
抄送
[email-masked], [email-masked]
主题
New Version Notification for 
draft-wangl-ccamp-ospf-ext-constraint-flexi-grid-01.txt

A new version of I-D, 
draft-wangl-ccamp-ospf-ext-constraint-flexi-grid-01.txt has been 
successfully submitted by Lei Wang and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:                 draft-wangl-ccamp-ospf-ext-constraint-flexi-grid
Revision:                 01
Title:                            OSPF Extensions for Routing Constraint 
Encoding in Flexible-Grid Networks
Creation date:            2012-03-09
WG ID:                            Individual Submission
Number of pages: 22

Abstract:
   In Flexible-Grid networks, network elements and links may impose
   additional routing constraints, which cannot be ignored in Routing
   and Spectrum Assignment (RSA) process.  This document describes the
   requirements of such constraints, and then provides efficient
   encodings to specify how the information is carried.

The IETF Secretariat

--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.