Subject: [CCAMP] Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ted-mib

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 09:38:46 -0500

Authors, Contributors, (CCAMP)

In preparation of this document for publication request:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ted-mib?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR.  This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor.  NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS
MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules
which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of
others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any
contribution or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR.  For more
information, please see the RFCs listed above and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
CCAMP WG Chairs

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.

---

From: Thomas Nadeau <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 09:41:56 -0500

I am not aware of any IPR from myself or any of my employers during the time I've been a co-author of this draft.

	--Tom

---

From: "Masanori Miyazawa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 10:31:23 +0900

I do not know any IPR that applies to this draft.

Regards,
Masanori

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Lou Berger [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2012 11:39 PM
> To: Tomohiro Otani; Masanori Miyazawa; Thomas Nadeau; Kenji Kumaki
> Cc: CCAMP; CCAMP ADs
> Subject: Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ted-mib
> 
> If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see
> RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?
> 
aware
> of any relevant IPR.  This document will not advance to the next stage
until
> a response has been received from each author and listed contributor.
NOTE:
> THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.
> 
> which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others
> on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any
response.

---

From: Tomohiro Otani <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 08:43:51 +0900

Lou,

I am not aware of any IPR related with this draft.

Regards,

tomo

<[email-masked]> の、
   "Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ted-mib" において、