Subject: [CCAMP] draft-wang-ccamp-flexigrid-wavelength-range-ospf-00

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 11:50:01 +0800

Hi, CCAMPers

We submitted two new drafts "
draft-wang-ccamp-flexigrid-wavelength-range-ospf" and "
draft-wang-ccamp-gmpls-flexigrid-framework". 

Comments are appreciated.

Thanks
Qilei Wang

A new version of I-D, 
draft-wang-ccamp-flexigrid-wavelength-range-ospf-00.txt has been 
successfully submitted by Qilei Wang and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:                 draft-wang-ccamp-flexigrid-wavelength-range-ospf
Revision:                 00
Title:                            OSPF extensions for support wavelength 
range allocation in flexible grid supported network
Creation date:            2012-02-29
WG ID:                            Individual Submission
Number of pages: 9

Abstract:
   This document addresses the requirements and routing protocol
   extension of wavelength range allocation in flexible grid supported
   network in order to help spectrum utilization in the process of path
   computation.

The IETF Secretariat