Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 00:19:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RSVP-TE Extensions for Associated Bidirectional LSPs
	Author(s)       : Fei Zhang
                          Ruiquan Jing
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-03-07

   The MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) requirements document [RFC5654],
   describes that MPLS-TP MUST support associated bidirectional point-
   to-point LSPs.

   This document provides a method to bind two unidirectional Label
   Switched Paths (LSPs) into an associated bidirectional LSP.  The
   association is achieved by defining the new Association Types in the
   Extended ASSOCIATION object.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-03.txt

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 16:35:49 +0800

Hi all

We have uploaded the new version of associated bidirectional LSPs, and the 
technical revisions are listed below:

(1) Two Association Types are defined, one is for the double sided 
provisioning, and the other is for single sided provisioning

The reason is that the existence of the Extended Assciation object will 
trigger the establishment of the reverse LSP in case that single sided 
provisioning is
adopted. However, the reverse LSP will not be triggered if double sided 
provisioning is used. The authors believe that the two modes need to be 
differentiate
in the signaling message explicitly for easy implementation.

(2) one section "Teardown of associated bidirectional LSPs" is added.

The other revisions are mostly editorial in nature.

Be glad if you can have a review and any comments are welcome. :)

Best regards

The authors

[email-masked] 
发件人:  [email-masked]
2012-03-07 16:19

收件人
[email-masked]
抄送
[email-masked]
主题
[CCAMP] I-D Action: 
draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-03.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories. This draft is a work item of the Common Control and 
Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

                 Title           : RSVP-TE Extensions for Associated 
Bidirectional LSPs
                 Author(s)       : Fei Zhang
                          Ruiquan Jing
                 Filename        : 
draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-03.txt
                 Pages           : 13
                 Date            : 2012-03-07

_______________________________________________
CCAMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp