Subject: Re: [CCAMP] Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-ccamp-dpm

From: Tomohiro Otani <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 14:16:16 +0900

Lou and authors,

Sorry for the delay of my response.
I do not know any IPR related with this draft.

Regards,

tomo

<[email-masked]> の、
   "Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-ccamp-dpm" において、
   "Lou Berger <[email-masked]>"さんは書きました：

> Authors, Contributors, (CCAMP)
> 
> In preparation of this document for WG Last Call:
> 
> Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-ccamp-dpm?
> 
> If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
> (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?
> 
> If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
> above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
> aware of any relevant IPR.  This document will not advance to the next
> stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
> contributor.  NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL 9 OF YOU LISTED IN THIS
> MESSAGE'S TO LINES.
> 
> If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or
> contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules
> which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of
> others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any
> contribution or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR.  For more
> information, please see the RFCs listed above and
> http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.
> 
> Thank you,
> CCAMP WG Chairs
> 
>

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 09:32:29 -0500

Tomo,
	Thank you for your response.  We (the chairs) now have similar
responses from all but, Ruiquan Jing <[email-masked]>.  We're not
sure why, but the others messages didn't make it to the list. (They
aren't subscribed, but they still should have been posted once approved,
but the messages never showed up for approval.  We've asked the
postmaster to investigate.)

I'll forward the messages if not resolved by the time Ruiquan responds.

Lou

---

From: "Jing Ruiquan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 12:38:30 +0800

Hi all,

Sorry for the later response.
I do not know any IPR related with this draft.

Best Regards
 
Ruiquan Jing

-----Original Message-----
From: Lou Berger [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2012 10:32 PM
To: Tomohiro Otani
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-ccamp-dpm

Tomo,
	Thank you for your response.  We (the chairs) now have similar responses from all but, Ruiquan Jing <[email-masked]>.  We're not sure why, but the others messages didn't make it to the list. (They aren't subscribed, but they still should have been posted once approved, but the messages never showed up for approval.  We've asked the postmaster to investigate.)

Lou

On 3/5/2012 12:16 AM, Tomohiro Otani wrote:
>> If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer 
>> the above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not 
>> you are aware of any relevant IPR.  This document will not advance to 
>> the next stage until a response has been received from each author 
>> and listed contributor.  NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL 9 OF YOU LISTED IN 
>> THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.
>>
>> If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author 
>> or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR 
>> rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR 
>> of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating 
>> in any contribution or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR.  
>> For more information, please see the RFCs listed above and

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 09:19:13 -0500

WG,
	All authors have now responded stating that they know of no IPR.  Due
to some issues on the mail list (unsubscribed email & Chinese
characters) not all responses made it to the list, but they are
cataloged in http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/ccamp/trac/ticket/43. The
draft is ready to move to the next stage.

Lou

On 2/21/2012 12:38 PM, Lou Berger wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> CCAMP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp
> 
> 
> 
>