Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-ext-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 05:12:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RSVP Association Object Extensions
	Author(s)       : Lou Berger
                          Francois Le Faucheur
                          Ashok Narayanan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-ext-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-03-09

   The RSVP ASSOCIATION object was defined in the context of GMPLS
   (Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching) controlled label
   switched paths (LSPs).  In this context, the object is used to
   associate recovery LSPs with the LSP they are protecting.  This
   object also has broader applicability as a mechanism to associate
   RSVP state, and this document defines how the ASSOCIATION object
   can be more generally applied.  This document also defines
   extended ASSOCIATION objects which, in particular, can be used in
   the context of Transport Profile of Multiprotocol Label Switching
   (MPLS-TP).  This document updates RFC 2205, RFC 3209, and RFC
   3473. It also modifies the definition of the Association ID field
   defined in RFC 4872.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-ext-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-ext-03.txt

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 08:18:11 -0500

This revision addresses the last call issue raised by Fei (definition of
the Association ID field is carried in the IPv4 and IPv6 ASSOCIATION
objects defined in [RFC4872]) as discussed on the mailing list.

The authors believe this revision addresses all WG last call
issues/comments and is ready for the IESG.

Lou (document co-author)

On 3/9/2012 8:12 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> CCAMP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp
> 
> 
> 
>

---

From: "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 15:47:03 +0000

All,

This ends the Last Call. Thanks authors for the update. I'll prepare the request for publication.
BR,
Deborah

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Lou Berger
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2012 8:18 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-ext-03.txt

Lou (document co-author)