Subject: [CCAMP] Request to WG authors/editors

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 08:47:18 -0500

Authors of WG documents,
	Please plan to review (present) any changes that have been recently
made to your draft, as well as any plans for, or open issues with the
draft at the upcoming meeting.  If there have been no recent changes,
please present open issues and your plans for moving the draft forward.
Please respond to Daniele's agenda request mail to schedule your
presentation time.

If you don't need a full slot for the draft, please be prepared to say a
few words on document status/progress/planned revisions in our first
session.  Alternatively, you can send this information to the WG mail
list prior to the WG meeting.

The agenda has us meeting:
Monday 1300-1500 Afternoon Session I
and
Wednesday 0900-1130 Morning Session I

Much thanks.
Deborah and Lou