Subject: [CCAMP] Document Action: 'Usage of The RSVP Association Object' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-info-03.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 15:53:11 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Usage of The RSVP Association Object'
  (draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-info-03.txt) as Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Common Control and Measurement Plane
Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Adrian Farrel and Stewart Bryant.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-info/

Technical Summary

  The RSVP ASSOCIATION object was defined in the context of GMPLS
  (Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching) controlled label
  switched paths (LSPs). In this context, the object is used to
  associate recovery LSPs with the LSP they are protecting. This
  document reviews how association is to be provided in the context
  of GMPLS recovery. No new procedures or mechanisms are
  defined by this document and it is strictly informative in nature.

Working Group Summary

  Nothing in WG process worth noting. Document was a
  result of questions on proper interpretation of this object.
  Good support by the WG.

Document Quality

  Not applicable for this Informational document.

Personnel

  Deborah Brungard ([email-masked]) is the Document Sphepherd. 
  Adrian Farrel ([email-masked]) is the Responsible AD.

RFC Editor Note

Abstract
s/RSVP/Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP)/

Section 2.1
s/RSVP-TE/Resource Reservation Protocol - Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE)/

Section 2.1
OLD
   It is explicitly defined as having both general
   application and specific use within the context of recovery.  End-to-
   end recovery usage is defined in [RFC4872] and is covered in Section
   2.2.  Segment recovery usage is defined in [RFC4873] and is covered
   in Section 2.3.    Resource sharing LSP association is also defined in
   [RFC4873], while strictly speaking such association is beyond the
   scope of this document, for completeness it is covered in Section
   2.4. 
NEW
   It is explicitly defined as having both general
   application and specific use within the context of recovery.  End-to-
   end recovery usage is defined in [RFC4872] and is covered in Section
   2.2 of this document.  Segment recovery usage is defined in [RFC4873]
   and is covered in Section 2.3 of this document.  Resource sharing LSP
   association is also defined in [RFC4873], while strictly speaking 
   such association is beyond the scope of this document, for 
   completeness it is covered in Section 2.4 of this document
END

Section 2.1
s/independent from/independently of/

Section 2.2
OLD
     - The LSP ID of the LSP protecting an LSP.
NEW
     - The LSP ID of the protection LSP.
END