Subject: [CCAMP] IPR Disclosure: Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-g709v3-02

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 09:11:30 -0700

Dear Daniele Ceccarelli, Fatai Zhang, Guoying Zhang, Khuzema Pithewan, Sergio Belotti:

 An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "Generalized
Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Signaling Extensions for the evolving
G.709 Optical Transport Networks Control" (draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-
g709v3) was submitted to the IETF Secretariat on 2012-05-29 and has been posted
on the "IETF Page of Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1790/). The title of the IPR disclosure is
"Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-ccamp-
gmpls-signaling-g709v3-02."");

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 17:32:05 +0100

Those of you who can't use Google might be interested in
https://data.epo.org/publication-server/rest/v1.0/publication-dates/20120509/patents/EP2451186NWA1/document.pdf

A

> -----Original Message-----
> From: IETF Secretariat [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: 29 May 2012 17:12
> To: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
> [email-masked]; [email-masked];
> [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: IPR Disclosure: Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd's Statement about IPR
> related to draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-g709v3-02
> 
>