Subject: [CCAMP] FW: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode-14.txt

From: Leeyoung <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 21:13:07 +0000

Hi,

Regarding WSON-encoding draft, please recall that we have reached agreement with the long-standing issues. Please send your comments and bring any other issues pending to the list so that we have enough discussions before Vancouver meeting in the list. 

Thanks.
Young

-----Original Message-----
From: Leeyoung 
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 11:07 AM
To: CCAMP
Subject: FW: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode-14.txt

Hi,

The revision reflects all the encoding changes on modulation and FEC (thanks to Pierre and Cyril) to be more efficient. All the changes have been agreed by all participating parties in the past meeting in Paris.

Let us know if you have any comment/question to the mailing list.

Thanks.
Young

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 11:03 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode-14.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Routing and Wavelength Assignment Information Encoding for Wavelength Switched Optical Networks
	Author(s)       : Greg M. Bernstein
                          Young Lee
                          Dan Li
                          Wataru Imajuku
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode-14.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2012-04-24

   A wavelength switched optical network (WSON) requires that certain
   key information elements are made available to facilitate path
   computation and the establishment of label switching paths (LSPs).
   The information model described in "Routing and Wavelength
   Assignment Information for Wavelength Switched Optical Networks"
   shows what information is required at specific points in the WSON.
   Part of the WSON information model contains aspects that may be of
   general applicability to other technologies, while other parts are
   fairly specific to WSONs.

   This document provides efficient, protocol-agnostic encodings for
   the WSON specific information elements. It is intended that
   protocol-specific documents will reference this memo to describe how
   information is carried for specific uses. Such encodings can be used
   to extend GMPLS signaling and routing protocols. In addition these
   encodings could be used by other mechanisms to convey this same
   information to a path computation element (PCE).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode-14.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode/

_______________________________________________
CCAMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp