Subject: [CCAMP] 答复: Regarding IPR on draft-zhang-ccamp-srlg-fa-configuration

From: Lidan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 09:08:23 +0000

I am not aware of any IPR applies to this draft.

Dan

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Lou Berger [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2012年5月21日 20:40
收件人: Fatai Zhang; Huawei danli; Oscar González de Dios; Margaria, Cyril (NSN - DE/Munich); Zixiaobing
抄送: CCAMP
主题: Regarding IPR on draft-zhang-ccamp-srlg-fa-configuration

Authors, Contributors, (CCAMP)

As part of the poll on making this document a WG document:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-zhang-ccamp-srlg-fa-configuration?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR.  This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor.  NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS
MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules
which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of
others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any
contribution or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR.  For more
information, please see the RFCs listed above and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
CCAMP WG Chairs

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.

---

From: Zixiaobing <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 06:30:41 +0000

Hi All

Xiaobing Zi

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Lou Berger [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2012年5月21日 20:40
收件人: Fatai Zhang; Huawei danli; Oscar González de Dios; Margaria, Cyril (NSN - DE/Munich); Zixiaobing
抄送: CCAMP
主题: Regarding IPR on draft-zhang-ccamp-srlg-fa-configuration

Thank you,
CCAMP WG Chairs