Subject: [CCAMP] RFC 6689 on Usage of the RSVP ASSOCIATION Object

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 13:27:55 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6689

        Title:      Usage of the RSVP ASSOCIATION 
                    Object 
        Author:     L. Berger
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 26037
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-info-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6689.txt

The Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP) ASSOCIATION object is defined in the
context of GMPLS-controlled label switched paths (LSPs).  In this context,
the object is used to associate recovery LSPs with the LSP they are
protecting.  This document reviews how the association is to be provided in
the context of GMPLS recovery.  No new procedures or mechanisms are
defined by this document, and it is strictly informative in nature.  This 
document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is 
published for informational purposes.

This document is a product of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC