Subject: [CCAMP] Request to WG authors/editors (for Vancouver)

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 12:27:17 -0400

Authors of WG documents,
	As with the last meeting: Please plan to review (present) any changes
that have been recently made to your draft, as well as any plans for, or
open issues with the draft at the upcoming meeting.  If there have been
no recent changes, please present open issues and your plans for moving
the draft forward. If you have not already done so, please respond to
Daniele's agenda request mail to schedule your presentation time.

If you don't need a full slot for the draft, please be prepared to say a
few words on document status/progress/planned revisions in our first
session.  Alternatively, you can send this information to the WG mail
list prior to the WG meeting.

The agenda has us meeting:

WEDNESDAY, August 1, 2012 	0900-1130 	Morning Session I
THURSDAY, August 2, 2012 	1300-1500 	Afternoon Session I

Much thanks.
Lou and Deborah

---

From: "Giovanni Martinelli (giomarti)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 21:15:50 +0000

Hi Lou,

regarding WSON Signaling draft http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-signaling-03 no updates for this ietf. Here a rough  plan for the next version
- wson object waiting discussion  on http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-margaria-ccamp-lsp-attribute-ero-01 at next ccamp session.
- fix bfn and related references (comment from you at the mic ietf83)
- comments from Cyril mail.

Cheers
G

On Jul 16, 2012, at 18:27 , Lou Berger wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> CCAMP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp