Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-g709-info-model-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 02:14:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Information model for G.709 Optical Transport Networks (OTN)
	Author(s)       : Sergio Belotti
                          Pietro Vittorio Grandi
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Diego Caviglia
                          Fatai Zhang
                          Dan Li
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-g709-info-model-04.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2012-07-12

Abstract:
   The recent revision of ITU-T recommendation G.709 [G.709-v3] has
   introduced new fixed and flexible ODU containers in Optical Transport
   Networks (OTNs), enabling optimized support for an increasingly
   abundant service mix.

   This document provides a model of information needed by the routing
   and signaling process in OTNs to support Generalized Multiprotocol
   Label Switching (GMPLS) control of all currently defined ODU
   containers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-g709-info-model

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-g709-info-model-04

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-g709-info-model-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/