Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-zhang-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-tunnel-num-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 22:14:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RSVP-TE Extensions to Exchange MPLS-TP LSP Tunnel Numbers
	Author(s)       : Fei Zhang
                          Venkatesan Mahalingam
                          Yunbin Xu
                          Rakesh Gandhi
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-tunnel-num-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-08-15

Abstract:
   The MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) identifiers document [RFC6370]
   specifies an initial set of identifiers, including the local assigned
   Z9-Tunnel_Num, which can be used to form Maintenance Entity Point
   Identifier (MEP_ID).  As to some Operation, Administration and
   Maintenance (OAM) functions, such as Connectivity Verification (CV)
   [RFC6428], source MEP_ID must be inserted in the OAM packets, so that
   the peer endpoint can compare the received and expected MEP_IDs to
   judge whether there is a mis-connectivity defect [RFC6371], which
   means that the two MEP nodes need to pre-store each other's MEP_IDs.

   This document defines the signaling extensions to communicate the
   local assigned Z9-Tunnel_Num to the ingress LSR (Label Switching
   Router) of a co-routed bidirectional LSP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-tunnel-num

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-tunnel-num-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-tunnel-num-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 14:58:25 +0800

Hi all

We have uploaded a new version of this draft, the changes are listed as 
below:

1. Add one paragraph in section 3 to address the exchange of Global_ID if 
corouted bidirectional LSPs are across different domains.

2. Add one section 4.2 to describe the processing of ASSOCIATION objects 
with Association Type "LSP Identifiers" in more details.

3. Add  Rekesh as a coauthor for his review and contributions.

4. Editorial changes.

The authors believe that the motivation and solution is stable and the 
relationship between draft 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-04 
and this draft is also clear now, would like the WG to consider it
as a WG document after the review.

Any comments are welcome

Best 

Fei

[email-masked] 
发件人:  [email-masked]
2012-08-16 13:14

收件人
[email-masked]
抄送
[email-masked]
主题
[CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-zhang-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-tunnel-num-04.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane 
Working Group of the IETF.

                 Title           : RSVP-TE Extensions to Exchange MPLS-TP 
LSP Tunnel Numbers
                 Author(s)       : Fei Zhang
                          Venkatesan Mahalingam
                          Yunbin Xu
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                 Filename        : 
draft-zhang-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-tunnel-num-04.txt
                 Pages           : 7
                 Date            : 2012-08-15

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
CCAMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 15:27:51 +0800

Hi Lou

I am not sure whether this draft should follow the the procedures defined 
for WG documents or not.

If it SHOULD, the major changes are needed to have a consensus in WG 
before publishing them also, which are listed below:

A) Add one paragraph in section 3 to address the exchange of Global_ID if 
corouted bidirectional LSPs are across different domains. 

B) Add one section 4.2 to describe the processing of ASSOCIATION objects 
with Association Type "LSP Identifiers" in more details. 

The authors respect the WG's decision, and if there is no consensus, these 
parts will be deleted in next version.

Be apologized

Fei

[email-masked] 
2012-08-16 14:58

收件人
[email-masked]
抄送

主题
Re: [CCAMP] I-D Action: 

Hi all 

4. Editorial changes. 

Any comments are welcome 

Best 

Fei 

[email-masked] 

收件人
[email-masked] 
抄送
[email-masked] 
主题

Abstract:

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 13:38:09 -0400

Fei,
	To respond to your procedure point:

On 8/17/2012 3:27 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> I am not sure whether this draft should follow the the procedures
> defined for WG documents or not.

Individual drafts are completely under the control of the authors.  Of
course, they may choose to listen to feedback of WG participants in hope
of getting their draft accepted as a WG draft....

Lou

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 00:33:30 +0800

Lou

We have received comments offline/online and addressed them into the draft 
v-03 from the polling version 02, then updated the draft to v-04 according 
to the comments received since IETF84 meeting and pushed the proposal into 
the mailinglist also to hear more opinions.

The authors think we have addressed all the comments and this draft is 
ready for WG consideration now.

Any suggestion? 

Best regards :)

Fei

Lou Berger <[email-masked]> 
2012-08-21 01:38

收件人
[email-masked]
抄送
[email-masked]
主题
Re: [CCAMP] I-D Action: 

Fei,

Lou