Subject: [CCAMP] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ted-mib-14.txt> (Traffic Engineering Database Management Information Base in support of MPLS-TE/GMPLS) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2012 07:13:09 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Common Control and Measurement
Plane WG (ccamp) to consider the following document:
- 'Traffic Engineering Database Management Information Base in support of
   MPLS-TE/GMPLS'
  <draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ted-mib-14.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-10-19. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo defines the Management Information Base (MIB) objects in
   order to manage traffic engineering database (TED) information with
   extension in support of Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) with
   traffic engineering (TE) as well as Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) for use
   with network management protocols.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ted-mib/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ted-mib/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.