Subject: [CCAMP] Reminder: Request to WG authors/editors (for Atlanta)

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 18:19:35 -0400

Authors of WG documents,
	As with the last meeting: Please plan to review (present) any
changes that have been recently made to your draft, as well as any
plans for, or open issues with the draft at the upcoming meeting.  If
there have been no recent changes, please present open issues and your
plans for moving the draft forward. If you have not already done so,
please respond to Daniele's agenda request mail to schedule your
presentation time.

If you don't need a full slot for the draft, please be prepared to say a
few words on document status/progress/planned revisions in our first
session.  Alternatively, you can send this information to the WG mail
list prior to the WG meeting.

Much thanks.
Lou (and Deborah)

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 15:21:05 +0800

Hi Lou

For the draft 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-05

We will address the open issue about the notify mechanism to handle LSP 
control, hope that we can have an consensus in the WG, then ask for last 
call.

As to the draft 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-tunnel-num-05, 
we think we have addressed all the comments from the WG, and
hope that the WG will resonsider it to be adopted as a WG document.

Best regards

Fei 

Lou Berger <[email-masked]> 
发件人:  [email-masked]
2012-10-19 06:19

收件人
CCAMP <[email-masked]>
抄送

主题
[CCAMP] Reminder: Request to WG authors/editors (for Atlanta)

Authors of WG documents,
                 As with the last meeting: Please plan to review (present) 
any

Much thanks.
Lou (and Deborah)
_______________________________________________
CCAMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp