Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ted-mib-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 17:17:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Traffic Engineering Database Management Information Base in support of MPLS-TE/GMPLS
	Author(s)       : Masanori Miyazawa
                          Tomohiro Otani
                          Kenji Kumaki
                          Thomas D. Nadeau
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ted-mib-15.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2012-11-08

Abstract:
   This memo defines the Management Information Base (MIB) objects in
   order to manage traffic engineering database (TED) information with
   extension in support of Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) with
   traffic engineering (TE) as well as Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) for use
   with network management protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ted-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ted-mib-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ted-mib-15

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/