Subject: [CCAMP] follow-up discussions from this morning's session

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 18:58:02 -0500

Hello,

We had a couple of discussions in today's meeting that that would
clearly benefit from some more detail, and informal, discussions. I'd
like to encourage draft authors to take advantage of the face-to-face
time this week.  If you are not an author and would like to participate
in these discussions, please contact the authors directly or let me know
and I'll connect you.

The two topics and sets of related drafts include:

1) MLN/MRN Adaptation (motivated by OTN)

Drafts:
   draft-bcg-ccamp-gmpls-ml-implications-03
   draft-rao-ccamp-otn-mlnmrn-ospfte-ext-00

2) Overlay/MLN/VNT (+your favorite policy interface)

Drafts:
   draft-many-ccamp-gmpls-overlay-model-01
   draft-beeram-ccamp-gmpls-enni-01

Much thanks,
Lou