Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 06:06:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Configuration of Pro-Active Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) Functions for MPLS-based Transport Networks using RSVP-TE
	Author(s)       : Elisa Bellagamba
                          Loa Andersson
                          Pontus Skoldstrom
                          Dave Ward
                          Attila Takacs
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-11.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-12-12

Abstract:
   This specification describes the configuration of pro-active MPLS-TP
   Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) Functions for a
   given LSP using a set of TLVs that are carried by the RSVP-TE
   protocol.

   This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task Force
   (IETF) / International Telecommunication Union Telecommunication
   Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport
   Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 architectures to support the
   capabilities and functionalities of a packet transport network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 08:40:46 +0800

Hi Chairmen

Does the WG have an consensus to incorporate the CV configuration required 
MPLS-TP identifiers into this draft?

If not, why this draft was updated with the corresponding information in 
section 3.3.1?

Best regards

Fei

[email-masked] 
发件人:  [email-masked]
2012/12/12 22:06

收件人
[email-masked]
抄送
[email-masked]
主题
[CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-11.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane 
Working Group of the IETF.

                 Title           : Configuration of Pro-Active Operations, 
Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) Functions for MPLS-based Transport 
Networks using RSVP-TE
                 Author(s)       : Elisa Bellagamba
                          Loa Andersson
                          Pontus Skoldstrom
                          Dave Ward
                          Attila Takacs
                 Filename        : 
draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-11.txt
                 Pages           : 21
                 Date            : 2012-12-12

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
CCAMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 10:47:16 -0500

Fei,
	So I guess we should infer from your mail that you are not happy with
the resolution to your comment proposed by the authors in
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ccamp/current/msg14146.html. Is
this correct?

I didn't see any additional objections to the author's proposed changes,
so it is reasonable for them to have made the change.  You are of course
welcome to discuss it further on the list if you have an
issue/reservation with their change.

Now speaking as a contributor, I don't have strong opinion either
approach, but do think that the specific change needs some conformance
language to match the modified narrative in section 3.2. (Assuming the
author's proposed resolution continues to be accepted.)

Lou

On 12/13/2012 7:40 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> Hi Chairmen
> 
> Does the WG have an consensus to incorporate the CV configuration
> required MPLS-TP identifiers into this draft?
> 
> [email-masked]*
>                 Title           : Configuration of Pro-Active
> Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) Functions for
> MPLS-based Transport Networks using RSVP-TE