Subject: [CCAMP] Regarding IPR on draft-margaria-ccamp-lsp-attribute-ero-02

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 18:00:27 -0500

Authors, Contributors, (CCAMP)

As part of the preparation for the poll on making this document a WG
document:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-margaria-ccamp-lsp-attribute-ero-02?

  Please state either:

  "No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
  or
  "Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

   If yes to the above, please state either:

  "Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
  or
  "No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

  If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
  appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR.  This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor.  NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS
MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules
which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of
others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any
contribution or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR.  For more
information, please see the RFCs listed above and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
CCAMP WG Chairs

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.

---

From: Ben Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 09:29:35 +0000

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lou Berger [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 04 December 2012 23:00
To: NSN - Cyril Margaria; [email-masked]; Cisco - Giovanni Martinelli; Steve Balls; Ben Wright
Cc: CCAMP
Subject: Regarding IPR on draft-margaria-ccamp-lsp-attribute-ero-02

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-margaria-ccamp-lsp-attribute-ero-02?

  Please state either:

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR.  This document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been received from each author and listed contributor.  NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any contribution or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR.  For more information, please see the RFCs listed above and http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
CCAMP WG Chairs

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your response.

---

From: Steve Balls <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 10:09:14 +0000

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Lou Berger [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 04 December 2012 23:00
To: NSN - Cyril Margaria; [email-masked]; Cisco - Giovanni Martinelli; Steve Balls; Ben Wright
Cc: CCAMP
Subject: Regarding IPR on draft-margaria-ccamp-lsp-attribute-ero-02

  Please state either:

Thank you,
CCAMP WG Chairs

---

From: "Margaria, Cyril (NSN - DE/Munich)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 11:13:19 +0100

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Cyril Margaria

> From: ext Lou Berger [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 12:00 AM
> To: Margaria, Cyril (NSN - DE/Munich); [email-masked];
> Giovanni Martinelli (giomarti); [email-masked];
> [email-masked]
> Cc: CCAMP
> contributor.  NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S
> TO LINES.
> 
> If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author
> or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR
> rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR
> of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in
> any contribution or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR.  For
> more information, please see the RFCs listed above and

---

From: "Giovanni Martinelli (giomarti)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 11:19:29 +0000

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

Cheers
G