Subject: [CCAMP] Regarding IPR on draft-ali-ccamp-xro-lsp-subobject-02

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 18:00:41 -0500

Authors, Contributors, (CCAMP)

As part of the preparation for the poll on making this document a WG
document:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-ali-ccamp-xro-lsp-subobject-02?

  Please state either:

  "No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
  or
  "Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

   If yes to the above, please state either:

  "Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
  or
  "No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

  If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
  appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR.  This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor.  NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS
MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules
which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of
others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any
contribution or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR.  For more
information, please see the RFCs listed above and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
CCAMP WG Chairs

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.

---

From: Julien Meuric <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 11:16:11 +0100

Hi Lou.

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Regards,

Julien

Le 05/12/2012 00:00, Lou Berger a écrit :
 > "No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft" or "Yes,
 > I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"
 >
 > or "No, the IPR has not been disclosed"
 >
 > If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer
 > the above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not
 > you are aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to
 > the next stage until a response has been received from each author
 > and listed contributor. NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN
 > THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.
 >
 > If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author
 > or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR
 > rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR
 > of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating
 > in any contribution or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR.
 > For more information, please see the RFCs listed above and
Thank you,

---

From: Kenji Kumaki <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 14:53:18 +0900

Hi Lou,

Thanks,
Kenji

<[email-masked]> の、
   "Regarding IPR on draft-ali-ccamp-xro-lsp-subobject-02" にお
いて、

---

From: "Gabriele Maria Galimberti (ggalimbe)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 08:27:37 +0000

Hi Lou,

Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft.

The IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules, see:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1943/

Best Regards, 

Gabriele

Gabriele Galimberti
Technical Leader
Cisco Photonics Srl

Via Philips, 12
20900 - Monza (MI)
Italy
www.cisco.com/global/IT/ <http://www.cisco.com/global/IT/>

[email-masked]
Phone :+39 039 2091462
Mobile :+39 335 7481947
Fax :+39 039 2092049