Subject: [CCAMP] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-ccamp-flexible-grid-ospf-ext-08: (with COMMENT)

From: "Kathleen Moriarty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 18:34:41 -0800

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ccamp-flexible-grid-ospf-ext-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-flexible-grid-ospf-ext/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your work on this draft. 

I don't see a response to the SecDir review that asks for more clarity in
the draft on OSPF Opaque LSAs, mentioned in the security considerations
section, but not elsewhere.
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg07120.html

Could some text be added to help with this request?