Subject: [CCAMP] Review of draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-availability-extension-09

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 11:33:43 -0800

Reviewer: Jouni Korhonen
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-availability-extension-??
Reviewer: Jouni Korhonen
Review Date: 2017-02-21
IETF LC End Date: 2016-10-24
IESG Telechat date: 2017-03-16

Summary:

I have reviewed two earlier versions of this document. All my comments
have been addressed. I am also happy to see my earlier comments
generated (I believe) a draft addressing the generalized SCSI TLV
specification work in TEAS, and this draft referencing to that work.

Major issues:

none.

Minor issues:

none.

Nits/editorial comments: 

There are minor editorials here and there, but those will be picked up
by the RFC editor in any case.