Subject: [CCAMP] IETF 98 - CCAMP session slot request

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 08:47:08 +0000

Dear CCAMPers,

It's time to start building the agenda for the CCAMP session @IETF 98

Please, keep this in mind:

WG Draft authors are expected to present if there are open issues to discuss, or to send status to the list  *1 week* prior to the WG meeting if not presenting. Status includes review of: any recent changes, any open discussions or issues, and planned next steps.

Agenda Requests:

- To submit a request, please fill the survey at the following link<http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3415103/IETF-97-CCAMP-sessions-slot-requests-copy>.
- As usual there will be a joint Yang session with MPLS, PCE and TEAS. Please use the same survey also for all the CCAMP YANG drafts and we will decide with the chairs of those WGs where to present which draft Please note that the join Yang session will be hosted by the MPLS WG at this time on Friday 9:00-11:30.
- Please fill the survey no later than Tuesday, March 14th.

Presentations:

  If you are presenting slides please make sure you send them to  all *individuals* listed above (Chairs, Secretary and exclude CCAMP) no later  than Sunday, March 26th.

Reminder about a few important dates:

  *   2017-03-13 (Monday): Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all drafts, including -00) by UTC 23:59, upload using IETF ID Submission Tool<https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/>.
  *   2017-03-15 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59, upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool<https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi>.
  *   2017-03-20 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59, upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool<https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi>.
  *   2017-03-26 - 2017-03-31: IETF 98 in Chicago, IL, USA

Best Regards,

Daniele, Fatai, Óscar