Subject: [CCAMP] MDT meeting - YANG Data Model - March 9, 9:00-10:00 (CET)

From: Jonas Ahlberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 11:18:42 +0000

Hi all,

This is an invite to the MDT meeting on Thursday March 9, 9:00-10:00 (CET).

Agenda:

*         YANG Data Model - Open Topics

o   List of Open Topics distributed to the MDT in advance of the meeting (JonasA)

o   Discussion & agreement on way forward

*         ONF F2F - Opportunity for collaboration?

o   Short report from Xi

*         IETF 98

o   Participation & planning of F2F meetings

o   Preparations & presentations

?  Framework

?  YANG Data Model

*         Update on IETF Article

*         AOB

o   ...

Regards
JonasA

.........................................................................................................................................
--> Join Skype Meeting<https://meet.ericsson.com/jonas.ahlberg/QV2QDY92>
This is an online meeting for Skype for Business, the professional meetings and communications app formerly known as Lync.

Join by phone

+46107140000<tel:+46107140000,93658496%23> (Sweden)                   English (United States)
89925<tel:+89925,93658496%23> (Sweden)                   English (United States)

Find a local number<https://dialin.ericsson.com?id=93658496>

Conference ID: 93658496
Forgot your dial-in PIN?<https://dialin.ericsson.com> |Help<http://o15.officeredir.microsoft.com/r/rlidLync15?clid=1033&p1=5&p2=2009>

To join a Lync / Skype for Business meeting from an Ericsson standard video room, add 77 before the Conference ID (e.g. 771234567 where 1234567 is the conference ID).    To join from a video room outside of Ericsson add one of the domains after 77 and Conference ID (e.g. 771234567@ xxxx.ericsson.net, where xxxx=emea/apac/amcs).  For assistance contact the IT Service Desk.
[!OC([1033])!]
.........................................................................................................................................