Subject: [CCAMP] MDT meeting - YANG Data Model - April 27, 9:00-10:00 (CEST, UTC+2)

From: Jonas Ahlberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 14:16:17 +0000

Hi all,

This is an invite to the MDT meeting on Thursday April 27, 9:00-10:00 (CEST).

Proposed Agenda:

*         YANG Data Model - Open Topics

*         IETF Hackathon planning - Prague mid July

*         AOB

o   ...

I will send out material in a separate mail to the Design Team. Please let me know is someone else would like to receive that material.

-          Excel sheet tracking the model discussion and listing open topics
See updates since last time in blue text.

-          Updated presentation about model instantiation for three examples of protection configurations

-          Presentation about proposed setup of the Hackathon
Regards
JonasA

.........................................................................................................................................
--> Join Skype Meeting<https://meet.ericsson.com/jonas.ahlberg/1SNY530K>
This is an online meeting for Skype for Business, the professional meetings and communications app formerly known as Lync.

Join by phone

+46107140000<tel:+46107140000,70194388%23> (Sweden)                                          English (United States)
89925<tel:+89925,70194388%23> (Sweden)                                                          English (United States)

Find a local number<https://dialin.ericsson.com?id=70194388>

Conference ID: 70194388
Forgot your dial-in PIN?<https://dialin.ericsson.com> |Help<http://o15.officeredir.microsoft.com/r/rlidLync15?clid=1033&p1=5&p2=2009>

To join a Lync / Skype for Business meeting from an Ericsson standard video room, add 77 before the Conference ID (e.g. 771234567 where 1234567 is the conference ID).    To join from a video room outside of Ericsson add one of the domains after 77 and Conference ID (e.g. 771234567@ xxxx.ericsson.net, where xxxx=emea/apac/amcs).  For assistance contact the IT Service Desk.
[!OC([1033])!]
.........................................................................................................................................