Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 23:06:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Microwave Radio Link
        Authors         : Jonas Ahlberg
                          Ye Min
                          Xi Li
                          Koji Kawada
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2017-04-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model in order to
   control and manage the radio link interfaces, and the
   connectivity to packet (typically Ethernet) interfaces
   in a microwave/millimeter wave node.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/