Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-topo-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 00:56:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Optical Transport Network Topology
        Authors         : Haomian Zheng
                          Zheyu Fan
                          Anurag Sharma
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-topo-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-05-11

Abstract:
   A transport network is a server-layer network designed to provide
   connectivity services for a client-layer network to carry the client
   traffic transparently across the server-layer network resources.  A
   transport network can be constructed from equipments utilizing any of
   a number of different transport technologies such as the evolving
   Optical Transport Networks (OTN) or packet transport as provided by
   the MPLS-Transport Profile (MPLS-TP).

   This draft describes a YANG data model to describe the topologies of
   an Optical Transport Network (OTN).  It is independent of control
   plane protocols and captures topological and resource related
   information pertaining to OTN.  This model enables clients, which
   interact with a transport domain controller via a REST interface, for
   OTN topology related operations such as obtaining the relevant
   topology resource information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-topo-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-topo-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-topo-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/