Subject: [CCAMP] MDT meeting - YANG Data Model - May 18, 9:00-10:00 (CEST, UTC+2)

From: Jonas Ahlberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 06:56:44 +0000

Hi all,

This the invite to this week's call.

Proposed agenda:

*           YANG Data Model - Open Topics

o   Discussion and agreement about the few last open topics.

o   Review of the updated YANG Data Model.

*           IETF Hackathon planning - Prague July 15-16

o   Registration of the project at the IETF Hackathon wiki

o   Agreement on proposed plan & distribution of responsibilities

?  Infrastructure preparation & installation at IETF event - JonasA

?  Use case preparation - Amy

?  Recruit "Hackers" to the actual event - All

?  Practicalities at the event - Poster, ... - ???

*           References to data plane standards used as a basis for the leaves in the YANG Model

o   Proposal to reference ETSI 302217 as a whole in both the framework and model drafts.

?  Text to be written and included in the drafts - ???

?  Verification of the adherence to the terminology and definitions in that standard - ???

*           AOB

Regards
JonasA

.........................................................................................................................................
--> Join Skype Meeting<https://meet.ericsson.com/jonas.ahlberg/1SNY530K>
This is an online meeting for Skype for Business, the professional meetings and communications app formerly known as Lync.

Join by phone

+46107140000<tel:+46107140000,70194388%23> (Sweden)                                          English (United States)
89925<tel:+89925,70194388%23> (Sweden)                                                          English (United States)

Find a local number<https://dialin.ericsson.com?id=70194388>

Conference ID: 70194388
Forgot your dial-in PIN?<https://dialin.ericsson.com> |Help<http://o15.officeredir.microsoft.com/r/rlidLync15?clid=1033&p1=5&p2=2009>

To join a Lync / Skype for Business meeting from an Ericsson standard video room, add 77 before the Conference ID (e.g. 771234567 where 1234567 is the conference ID).    To join from a video room outside of Ericsson add one of the domains after 77 and Conference ID (e.g. 771234567@ xxxx.ericsson.net, where xxxx=emea/apac/amcs).  For assistance contact the IT Service Desk.
[!OC([1033])!]
.........................................................................................................................................