Subject: Re: [CCAMP] IPR polling on draft-sharma-ccamp-otn-tunnel-model-02

From: "Wang Lei" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 16:50:21 +0800

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft. 

Lei

发件人: Zhenghaomian [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2017年6月16日 16:47
收件人: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>; fanzheyu
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; BELOTTI, SERGIO
(SERGIO) ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; Dieter Beller
([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
Zhangxian (Xian) <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; OSCAR
GONZALEZ DE DIOS ([email-masked])
<[email-masked]>
抄送: CCAMP ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>
主题: 答复: IPR polling on draft-sharma-ccamp-otn-tunnel-model-02

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft. 

Best wishes,

Haomian

发件人: Daniele Ceccarelli [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2017年6月16日 16:41
收件人: Zhenghaomian; fanzheyu; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; BELOTTI, SERGIO (SERGIO)
([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> );
[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; Dieter Beller ([email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ); [email-masked] <mailto:zhengyl@dimpt.
com> ; Zhangxian (Xian); [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; OSCAR GONZALEZ DE DIOS
([email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> )
抄送: CCAMP ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> )
主题: IPR polling on draft-sharma-ccamp-otn-tunnel-model-02

Authors, Contributors, CCAMP, 

The next step in our agenda is to consider the adoption of the OTN tunnel
model draft. In preparation for WG adoption here is the IPR polling.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"

or

"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see
RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"

or

"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate. If you are listed as a document author or contributor please
answer the above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not
you are aware of any relevant IPR. 

NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules
which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on
an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any contribution
or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more information, please
see the RFCs listed above and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,

Daniele & Fatai