Subject: [CCAMP] The CCAMP WG has placed draft-sharma-ccamp-otn-tunnel-model in state "Candidate for WG Adoption"

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 01:40:19 -0700

The CCAMP WG has placed draft-sharma-ccamp-otn-tunnel-model in state
Candidate for WG Adoption (entered by Daniele Ceccarelli)

The document is available at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sharma-ccamp-otn-tunnel-model/

Comment:
IPR poll (Daniele)             
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/WnFAbhK-gz625hmkfkySXwQZyOY

AUTHORS
Haomian Zheng   [email-masked]
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/5d95cqWE4-GJFGbc2-qmFkO-P6c Zheyu
Fan       [email-masked]   
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/IUsLg1v1NoV1guC3X8HTNpnyCXM
Anurag Sharma   [email-masked]       
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/amE--pF2waQu22joC9RasrxXKMQ Rajan
Rao       [email-masked]      
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/9BMwR_v7ZJ0Tb2ZbGZc_kyxt6Bs
Sergio Belotti  [email-masked]       
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/ZXpLHHm36tNd0yWR2fA_9AEaP9M
Victor Lopez    [email-masked]     
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/1sNzNk1pjSE8RMD6IDmIpMy_9sE Yunbo
Li        [email-masked]
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/VNyMeB-I6571aK0fPYkcMz1VTK8
Dieter Beller   [email-masked]
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/gyj3NoYuJHrGNXtcSASY_2GyEXE
Yanlei Zheng    [email-masked]      
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/n7cxDiMTJH1gnY2f7-2WDwjICbI Xian
Zhang      [email-masked]  
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/5EkhX1PWKxXA57UNADhdrB6L1uU Lei
Wang        [email-masked]      
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/B5IvrhtD_Is9VeHiMdyWlLbGxJk Oscar
Gonzalez de Dios  [email-masked]    
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/lqT86Go19Kg_6_uldWJ2HdtkqLs