Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-mng-ctrl-fwk-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 10:06:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane of the IETF.

        Title           : A framework for Management and Control of DWDM optical interface parameters
        Authors         : Ruediger Kunze
                          Gert Grammel
                          Dieter Beller
                          Gabriele Galimberti
                          Julien Meuric
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-mng-ctrl-fwk-06.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2017-06-30

Abstract:
   To ensure an efficient data transport, meeting the requirements
   requested by today's IP-services the control and management of DWDM
   interfaces are a precondition for enhanced multilayer networking and
   for a further automation of network provisioning and operation.  This
   document describes use cases, requirements and solutions for the
   control and management of optical interfaces parameters according to
   different types of single channel DWDM interfaces.  The focus is on
   automating the network provisioning process irrespective on how it is
   triggered i.e. by EMS, NMS or GMPLS.  This document covers management
   as well as control plane considerations in different management cases
   of single channel DWDM interfaces.  The purpose is to identify the
   necessary information elements and processes to be used by control or
   management systems for further processing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-mng-ctrl-fwk/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-mng-ctrl-fwk-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-mng-ctrl-fwk-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-mng-ctrl-fwk-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Gabriele Maria Galimberti (ggalimbe)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 17:16:17 +0000

Dear All, 

This is the last WG document version, 
We have addressed the comment from Chicago IETF, the comments from Julien,  
Rephrased some part of the document and fixed some references.

Although there might be some small changes we think this is ready for the last call.

We thank a lot Julien for the valid comments and new text.

Best regards, 

The Authors

Gabriele Galimberti
Principal Engineer
Cisco Photonics Srl

via S.Maria Molgora, 48 C
20871 - Vimercate (MB)
Italy
www.cisco.com/global/IT/ <http://www.cisco.com/global/IT/>

[email-masked]
Phone :+39 039 2091462
Mobile :+39 335 7481947
Fax :+39 039 2092049

On 30/06/2017, 19:06, "CCAMP on behalf of [email-masked]" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    
    Abstract:

    

    
    _______________________________________________
    CCAMP mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp