Subject: [CCAMP] MDT meeting - YANG Data Model - August 3, 9:00-10:00 (CEST, UTC+2)

From: Jonas Ahlberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 14:41:33 +0000

Hi all,

Invite for the next MDT meeting on Thursday, August 3, 9:00 to 10:00.
I will not be able to participate myself, and the skype meeting will be limited to dial in only. I hope that it will work fine anyhow.

We have created a GitHub for the work in MDT.
https://github.com/ietf-ccamp-mw/IETF-CCAMP-Microwave-YANG-Data-Model
It's public and everybody can access/read it.
Send me a mail with your github username if you also would like to get privileges to create and edit documents.

Proposed agenda:

*           IETF 99
Short recap of the success at the Hackathon and the feedback from the presentation of the two drafts.

*           Model Changes:

     *   Review of proposed update to align with the new NMDA architecture.
Updated model: See
https://github.com/ietf-ccamp-mw/IETF-CCAMP-Microwave-YANG-Data-Model/blob/master/MDT%20Meetings/Work%20In%20Progress/NMDA%20Structure/ietf-microwave-radio-link-NMDA-v02-pa2.txt
and
https://github.com/ietf-ccamp-mw/IETF-CCAMP-Microwave-YANG-Data-Model/blob/master/MDT%20Meetings/Work%20In%20Progress/NMDA%20Structure/ietf-microwave-radio-link-NMDA-v02-tree-pa2.txt

NMDA: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dsdt-nmda-guidelines-01

     *   Review proposal on data nodes that are candidates to be made generic and used also for other variable bit rate type of technologies.
Amy to send out a proposal in advance of the meeting.

*           AOB

Regards
JonasA

.........................................................................................................................................
--> Join Skype Meeting<https://meet.ericsson.com/jonas.ahlberg/D8SLJ8NP>
Trouble Joining? Try Skype Web App<https://meet.ericsson.com/jonas.ahlberg/D8SLJ8NP?sl=1>
Join by phone

+46107140000<tel:+46107140000,226780396%23> (Sweden)                                          English (United States)
89925<tel:+89925,226780396%23> (Sweden)                                                          English (United States)

Find a local number<https://dialin.ericsson.com?id=226780396>

Conference ID: 226780396
Forgot your dial-in PIN?<https://dialin.ericsson.com> |Help<https://o15.officeredir.microsoft.com/r/rlidLync15?clid=1033&p1=5&p2=2009>

To join a Lync / Skype for Business meeting from an Ericsson standard video room, add 77 before the Conference ID (e.g. 771234567 where 1234567 is the conference ID).    To join from a video room outside of Ericsson add one of the domains after 77 and Conference ID (e.g. 771234567@ xxxx.ericsson.net, where xxxx=emea/apac/amcs).  For assistance contact the IT Service Desk.
[!OC([1033])!]
.........................................................................................................................................