Subject: Re: [CCAMP] WG adoption poll on draft-tnbidt-ccamp-transport-nbi-use-cases-03

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2017 14:02:00 +0100

+1 Support (also a contributor to the work).

BR, Dan. 

From: CCAMP [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Oscar González de
Dios
Sent: 26 September 2017 16:13
To: Fatai Zhang <[email-masked]>; 'CCAMP' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] WG adoption poll on
draft-tnbidt-ccamp-transport-nbi-use-cases-03

Yes/Support

Best Regards,

Oscar 

De: CCAMP <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > on
behalf of Fatai Zhang <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Fecha: lunes, 25 de septiembre de 2017, 4:35
Para: CCAMP <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
CC: "[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> "
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,
"[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> "
<[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Asunto: [CCAMP] WG adoption poll on
draft-tnbidt-ccamp-transport-nbi-use-cases-03

Hi all,

We now have the IPR declaration replies from all the authors/contributors
and no IPR was disclosed against this document.

This starts a two weeks poll on making
[draft-tnbidt-ccamp-transport-nbi-use-cases-03] a CCAMP working group
document.

Please send email to the list indicating "yes/support" or "no/do not
support" and a motivation for your reply, mandatory for the "not support"
and nice to have for the "support".

The polling ends on October 9th , 2017.

Thanks

Fatai & Daniele

 

  _____  

Este mensaje y sus adjuntos se dirigen exclusivamente a su destinatario,
puede contener información privilegiada o confidencial y es para uso
exclusivo de la persona o entidad de destino. Si no es usted. el
destinatario indicado, queda notificado de que la lectura, utilización,
divulgación y/o copia sin autorización puede estar prohibida en virtud de la
legislación vigente. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que
nos lo comunique inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda a su
destrucción.

The information contained in this transmission is privileged and
confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this transmission in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply to the
sender that you have received this communication in error and then delete
it.

Esta mensagem e seus anexos se dirigem exclusivamente ao seu destinatário,
pode conter informação privilegiada ou confidencial e é para uso exclusivo
da pessoa ou entidade de destino. Se não é vossa senhoria o destinatário
indicado, fica notificado de que a leitura, utilização, divulgação e/ou
cópia sem autorização pode estar proibida em virtude da legislação vigente.
Se recebeu esta mensagem por erro, rogamos-lhe que nos o comunique
imediatamente por esta mesma via e proceda a sua destruição