Subject: AVISO .. ACTUALIZA TU WEBMAIL para el 2012

From: Webmail Account Admin Center <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 23:38:17 -1100

Cuenta de usuario queridos

Su email es necesario actualizar nuestros anti-spam / antivirus / anti-spyware
F-Secure HTK4S nueva versión R-2011 / 2012-R está disponible.

Todo lo que necesitas hacer es hacer clic responder y llenar la columna de
abajo con la información solicitada y haga clic en Enviar, nuestro equipo de
correo web que actualizar su cuenta. Si no actuamos rápido, su dirección de e-
mail será suspendido temporalmente por nuestro equipo de servicios de correo
web.

ID de usuario / Nombre de Usuario:
contraseña:
teléfono:

Gracias por su colaboración!

Ayuda La web de Administración central

Dear user account

Your email is necessary to update our anti-spam / antivirus / anti-spyware F-
Secure HTK4S new version R-2011 / R-2012 is available.

All you need do is click reply and fill the column below with the requested
information and click Send, our team of web mail will upgrade your account. If
you do not act fast, your e-mail will be suspended temporarily by our webmail
services team.

User ID / Username:
Password:
Phone:

Thank you for your cooperation!

Help The Central Administration Web

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.