Subject: [Cellar] Milestones changed for cellar WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 17:58:41 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit specification for EBML to IESG (Standards
Track)", set due date to April 2017 from June 2016.

Changed milestone "Submit informational specification for FFV1 video
codec versions 0, 1 and 3 to IESG for publication", set due date to
April 2017 from July 2016, added draft-niedermayer-cellar-ffv1 to
milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit informational specification for Matroska
container format versions 1, 2 and 3 to IESG for publication", set due
date to July 2017 from June 2016.

Changed milestone "Submit specification for FFV1 video codec version 4
to IESG (Standards Track)", set due date to July 2017 from September
2016.

Changed milestone "Submit specification for Matroska container format
version 4 to IESG (Standards Track)", set due date to September 2017
from July 2016, added draft-lhomme-cellar-matroska to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit specification for FLAC audio codec to IESG
(Standards Track)", set due date to December 2017 from December 2016.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/cellar/about/