Subject: [Cellar] Fwd: Remote Participation Hubs

From: Tessa Fallon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 15:22:23 -0400

For those interested in remote participation and local meetups, these
documents and conversations may be of interest.  Everyone is welcome to
comment on the original conversation (subscribe to any of the IETF email
addresses listed in the email below).

I will be following them and posting any relevant information to CELLAR.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 10:50 AM
Subject: Remote Participation Hubs
To: [email-masked], "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

All,

We have submitted the first of three drafts discussing Remote Hubs.
 Please provide comments on the VMEET list.

Three types of remote hubs are defined.  Each has its own characteristics.

  - Remote Participation Hubs
  - Remote Viewing Hubs
  - Enduring Local Meetups

The first document defines a Remote Participation Hub (RPH).  Other
documents are coming to define the other types of hubs.  A common structure
of sections will be
used as far as possible for all hub types.

URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-elkins-ietf-
remote-participation-hubs-00.txt
Status:        https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-elkins-ietf-remote-
participation-hubs/
Htmlized:      https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-elkins-ietf-remote-
participation-hubs-00
Htmlized:      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-elkins-ietf-
remote-participation-hubs-00

Thanks,

Nalini Elkins
CEO and Founder
Inside Products, Inc.
www.insidethestack.com
(831) 659-8360