Subject: [Cellar] FLAC nits

From: Tessa Fallon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017 12:38:54 -0400

Generated by running nits from
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiph-cellar-flac/

idnits 2.14.02

/tmp/draft-xiph-cellar-flac-00.txt:

  Checking boilerplate required by RFC 5378 and the IETF Trust (see
  http://trustee.ietf.org/license-info):
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     No issues found here.

  Checking nits according to http://www.ietf.org/id-info/1id-guidelines.txt:
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     No issues found here.

  Checking nits according to http://www.ietf.org/id-info/checklist :
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

  ** The document seems to lack a Security Considerations section.

  ** The document seems to lack an IANA Considerations section.  (See Section
     2.2 of http://www.ietf.org/id-info/checklist for how to handle the case
     when there are no actions for IANA.)

  ** The document seems to lack separate sections for Informative/Normative
     References.  All references will be assumed normative when checking for
     downward references.

  Miscellaneous warnings:
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     No issues found here.

  Checking references for intended status: Proposed Standard
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     (See RFCs 3967 and 4897 for information about using normative references
     to lower-maturity documents in RFCs)

  -- Missing reference section? '1' on line 1268 looks like a reference

  -- Missing reference section? '2' on line 1270 looks like a reference

  -- Missing reference section? '3' on line 1272 looks like a reference

  -- Missing reference section? '4' on line 1274 looks like a reference

  -- Missing reference section? '5' on line 1277 looks like a reference

  -- Missing reference section? '6' on line 1280 looks like a reference

  -- Missing reference section? '7' on line 1282 looks like a reference

  -- Missing reference section? '8' on line 1284 looks like a reference

  -- Missing reference section? '9' on line 1286 looks like a reference

  -- Missing reference section? '10' on line 1289 looks like a reference

  -- Missing reference section? '11' on line 1291 looks like a reference

  -- Missing reference section? '12' on line 1294 looks like a reference

  -- Missing reference section? '13' on line 1296 looks like a reference

  -- Missing reference section? '14' on line 1298 looks like a reference

  -- Missing reference section? '15' on line 1301 looks like a reference

  -- Missing reference section? '16' on line 1303 looks like a reference

  -- Missing reference section? '17' on line 1305 looks like a reference

  -- Missing reference section? '18' on line 1307 looks like a reference

  -- Missing reference section? '19' on line 1309 looks like a reference

  -- Missing reference section? '20' on line 1311 looks like a reference

  -- Missing reference section? '21' on line 1313 looks like a reference

  -- Missing reference section? '22' on line 1315 looks like a reference

  -- Missing reference section? '23' on line 1317 looks like a reference

     Summary: 3 errors (**), 0 flaws (~~), 0 warnings (==), 23 comments (--).

     Run idnits with the --verbose option for more detailed information about
     the items above.