Subject: [Cellar] Meeting agenda: call for topics; Registration deadline July 7 (early bird), July 10 (final)

From: Tessa Fallon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 10:34:55 -0400

Greetings, CELLAR group.

Currently, the preliminary agenda for CELLAR IETF 99 meeting will include:

1) State of the CELLAR:  current work being done, work that needs to be
done, milestones, and moving forward (next steps in the IETF
standardization process for relevant documents)

2) Presentations on each of the standards, work being done, work that needs
to be done, how interested parties can contribute

Everyone is welcome to request time on the agenda for topics relating to
CELLAR and its work.  Support can be provided for remote participants who
wish to give presentations.

****The draft agenda is due by July 5, and the final agenda is due July
10.  Please send in requests as soon as possible.****

*Also, a friendly reminder to register by July 7 for the early bird
discount.  July 10 is the cutoff date for all registrations.*

*Remote participants, please register as well.  There is no fee, but there
is a remote participant registration list.*

https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf99/ietfreg.py

Best,

Tessa

---

From: Tessa Fallon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 10:49:09 -0400

Regarding FLAC, are there any attendees (remote or in-person) who would be
willing to give the "state of FLAC work" presentation?  Presentations are
black text on white slides, no need for fancy presentation gymnastics.

Best,

Tessa

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 10:34 AM, Tessa Fallon <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> 2) Presentations on each of the standards, work being done, work that
> needs to be done, how interested parties can contribute
>