Subject: [Cellar] Fwd: Remote Participant Registration Reopened

From: Tessa Fallon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 08:55:24 +0300

FYI, in case you tried to register as a remote participant and it was
closed.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 4:19 PM
Subject: Remote Participant Registration Reopened
To: IETF general list <[email-masked]>

Remote participant registration was briefly — and accidentally — closed but
it has now reopened. If you plan to participate remotely at IETF 99 you can
register here: https://ietf.org/meeting/remote-registration.html.

Please note that registration is now required for all remote participants.
There is no fee to participate remotely but you will need to enter your
registration ID before you will be permitted to join the Meetecho session.

If you do not want to register as a remote participant you can still audit
the sessions via the audio streams, which you can access from with the
meeting agenda: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda/.

Alexa