Subject: [Cellar] Implementation hints

From: Reto Kromer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2017 17:50:01 +0200

Hello,

we are currently discussing on Matroska's GitHub (and previously
on FLAC's as well) about some implementation hints, that are
present in the current specifications, but should be removed, or
about hints that were given while discussing the specifications.
I guess it would be useful to group these hints in separate,
specific documents, instead of archiving them... in the rubbish
bin. In my opinion, they can save a lot of time for those who
wish to implement the specifications by programming a parser or
a player.

Best regards, Reto

AV Preservation by reto.ch
chemin du Suchet 5 | 1024 Ecublens | Switzerland
Web: <https://reto.ch> | Twitter: @retoch

---

From: Ashley Blewer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2017 12:19:50 -0400

Thanks Reto!

Related aforementioned convo is here, in this PR:
https://github.com/Matroska-Org/matroska-specification/pull/168

Ashley

On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 11:50 AM, Reto Kromer <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Cellar mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cellar
>