Subject: [Cellar] libEBML v1.3.5 released

From: Moritz Bunkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2017 09:24:01 +0200

Hey,

I've released new versions of libEBML (v1.3.5). Download link for the
impatient:

https://dl.matroska.org/downloads/libebml/libebml-1.3.5.tar.xz

Note that compressions' been switched from bzip2 to xz, hence a different
extension.

The library is API and ABI compatible with previous 1.3.x releases and did
not have its .so version bumped. It contains a couple of minor fixes and a
major change in behavior regarding writing EbmlMaster elements and
mandatory elements with known default values. The upcoming release of
MKVToolNix will rely on that new behavior and will therefore require
libebml 1.3.5.

Here's libEBML's ChangeLog since the previous release (v1.3.4):

----------------------------------------------------------------------
2017-08-19  Moritz Bunkus  <[email-masked]>

        * Released v1.3.5.

2017-08-09  Moritz Bunkus  <[email-masked]>

        * The function EbmlMaster::CheckMandatory() will now only return
        false if a mandatory element is missing for which there's no
        default value in the specifications. This means that callers such
        as EbmlMaster::UpdateSize() and by extension EbmlMaster::Render()
        will not insist on all mandatory elements being present anymore,
        but only those for which there's no default value.

2017-08-06  Moritz Bunkus  <[email-masked]>

        * Added a template function `FindNextChild`. Patch by C.W. Betts.

2017-08-04  Steve Lhomme <[email-masked]>

        * Fix reading and EBML element even though the ID was not found within
        the allowed reading limit.

2016-11-28  Moritz Bunkus  <[email-masked]>

        * Fixed an instance of undefined behavior in
        EbmlElement::GetSemantic() due to binding a dereferenced null
        pointer to a reference.

2016-07-15  Moritz Bunkus  <[email-masked]>

        * Replaced the outdated address of the Free Software Foundation
        with their current one. Fixes #15.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Have fun.

Kind regards,
mosu