Subject: [Cellar] Matroska: Nesting subtitle info under one Subtitle section

From: Ashley Blewer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2017 15:52:03 -0400

PR here: https://github.com/Matroska-Org/matroska-specification/pull/163

Proposal to congregate all subtitles information under one main Subtitles
section, instead of having different subtitles as their own top-level
section.

Right now, the built specification has each taking up a line, like:

```
32. Subtitles . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 174
   33. Images Subtitles  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 174
   34. SRT Subtitles . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 177
   35. SSA/ASS Subtitles . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 178
   36. USF Subtitles . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 181
   37. WebVTT  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 181
```
...etc.

This would nest them all under section 32.

Ashley

---

From: Ashley Blewer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2017 16:38:59 -0400

Here's another small PR for the Menu and Streaming sections, following the
same pattern and tidying up the document:
https://github.com/Matroska-Org/matroska-specification/pull/164