Subject: [clouds] Clouds bar BoF at 11:30 AM in MECCCafe on Wed. July 28, 2010

From: Bhumip Khasnabish <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 05:26:21 -0400

Dear All,

Below please find the latest agenda for the IETF-78 Clouds bar BoF.

As mentioned in the subject, this bar BoF will be held on Wednesday, July
28, 2010 at 11:30 AM
in MECCCafe.

(1) Protocols and APIs (client & server side) for Clouds  -------- Sam
(Google)
(2) CloudAudit and Logging ------------------------------------------ Gene
(AlertLogic)

(3) Clouds based Video Streaming ---------------------------------- Lisa
and/or Dr. Chen (ForceTech)
(4) Protocol Considerations for Resources Mobility---------------
Monique/Darrel (Cisco)

(5) VPN Extension to Private Cloud ------------------------ Ning (Verizon),
Paul (ALU), Jin et al (ZTE)

(6) Address Resolution Extension for Cloud Computing Service ---- Linda/Sue
(Huawei) and Ning (Verizon)

(7) Review of Survey of SDOs/WGSs --------------------------- Bhumip and Chu
(ZTE)

(8) Discussion -------------------------------------------------------- All
Thanks for your kind attention and patience.

Look forward to see you there.

Best Regards.

Bhumip Khasnabish (Mobile:+001-781-752-8003, [email-masked])