Subject: [clouds] proposed Internet drafts from IETF-78 Clouds bar BoF sessions

From: Bhumip Khasnabish <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 08:19:52 -0400

Dear All,

Thanks a lot for attending the IETF-78 Clouds bar BoF sessions.

At the end of today's meeting (in 0.1 London) we agreed to prepare the
following Internet
drafts for sharing during the IETF-79 (Nov. 7-12, 2010, Beijing, China)
Clouds session.

We plan to hold biweekly conf calls (details are still being finalized)
beginning from
September 2010 to coordinate the development of these drafts.

(1)    CloudAudit …     draft-hoff-cloudaudit     … Hoff, Johnston, Sapiro,
Reese

(2)    CloudLog  ….       draft-golovinsky-cloudlog-* ….  Golovinsky,
Johnston

(3)    Cloud Resource Mobility …
draft-morrow-cloud-resource-mobility-*
….        Morrow et al

(4)    HTTP enhancements      draft-johnston-http-*   Johnston, Nottingham

(5)    ARP222 ..             draft-dunbar-arp-for-large-dc-*               …
Dunbar

(6)    VPN extension ..draft-unbehagen-vepc-requirements  … Unbehagen
et al

(7)    Cloud SDO Survey            .. draft-bhumip-cloud-sdo-survey
Khasnabish et al

(8)    Cloud P2P Video Streaming         .. draft-chen-?   … Chen et al

*May need multiple drafts
Pls let me know if I have missed anything.

Thanks again.

Best Regards.

Bhumip Khasnabish (Mobile:+001-781-752-8003, [email-masked])