Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v2.13

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 18:28:16 +0100

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v2.13, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (2.13)
  * Fixed IETFWG.area_acronym() so it works, and added IETFWG.area_directors()
  * Added to the mkrelease script the generation of a mail about the
    release to various interested parties.
  * Changed the IDtracker's 'not in the tracker' error message, as it
    sounded a bit as if there was no record of the draft in question.
  * Added a new better blue-background ietf logo
  * Merged in code for a new IESG telechat agenda page at /iesg/agenda/, 
    from Pasi Eronen <[email-masked]>
  * Made the dunn_sent_date field of InternetDrafts optional
  * Removed references to code not yet merged in, related to wg charters

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/2.13'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

_______________________________________________
codesprints mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/codesprints