Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v2.19

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 22:39:33 +0100

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v2.19, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (2.19)
  * Merged in code from Pasi containing auxiliary tables and support scripts
    for his new document meta-information pages.
  * Merged in code from Pasi for a machine-readable list of documents on the
    next iesg-agenda.
  * ** To deploy this release, the Django db sync command has to be run
    (python .../ietf/manage.py syncdb) and the cron scripts which fetch
    information from the RFC-editor and tools.ietf.org has to be set up
    to run **

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/2.19'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)