Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v2.17

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 21:56:19 +0100

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v2.17, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (2.17)
  * Fixed the agena problem where breaks would not have the right name.  Also
    refactor and simplify the agenda code and templates.  Requires some database
    changes, too.
  * Made the liaison statement list inherit from base.html, to have the same style
  * Changed to table layout for the base page.  Not puristic, but the non-table
    approach had problems with some pages, (some content being forced to start
    below the lefthand menu even when there was space higher up), and I could see
    no easy way to fix it.
  * Added the text from the original IPR declaration to the detail page for
    declarations submitted by mail.  Made the link to the email text page more
    prominent. Fixed some html issues.
  * Added a link to the meeting agenda to the lefthand menu, and did some minor
    fixes to the html.
  * Added more people to the autogenerated release mail.

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/2.17'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 13:04:13 -0800

DOne!

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 22:11:08 +0100

Thank you! :-)