Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v2.25

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 16:07:25 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v2.25, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (2.25)
  * Refactored IdRfcWrapper and lots of improvements to ID/RFC pages.
  * New "Documents on Future IESG Telechat Agendas" page; some
    improvements for the "IESG Discuss Positions" page.
  * Improved "Sign in" dialog for new ID/RFC pages.
	
  * Better error message if cookies are not supported when logging in.
  * Include all comments (not just 15) in document comment Atom feed; 
    correctly sort comments on same date.
	
  * New template tags for comparisons: greater_than/less_than/equal.
  * Get YUI base URL from settings instead of hardcoding.

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/2.25'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 19:34:20 -0700

Installed!

Glen