Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v2.29

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 13:30:40 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v2.29, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (2.29)
  * New script bin/abstracts.py, intended to be run as a cronjob, to generate
    the ID abstracts files.  Merged in from Jelte.
	
  * Fixed bug in wg-dir.html to support additional area URLs properly.  
    From Chris.
  * Added new rfcurl filter to eliminate hardcoded references to RFC URLs
    primarily in the liaisons and drafts pages.  From Chris.
  * Fixed URLs that were broken or outdated by the IETF web page
    re-organization throughout the tree.  In particular, references to
    html.charters in URLs, and old charter references.  Including many
    broken links in leftmenu.  From Chris.
  * Some Django 1.0 related fixes plus conversion script.  From Pasi.

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/2.29'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)