Subject: [codesprints] Updated documentation in the Wiki

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 11:41:13 +0100

FYI: I have updated some of the documentation in the Wiki.
If you're coming to the Hiroshima sprint, you might want to
read these beforehand.

Running Datatracker with Django 1.1:

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/DjangoOne

The IETF76 sprint page also has some notes about Django versions (at
the bottom):

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF76Sprint

Description of the automated test suite (note: this is something we
have not used in previous sprints, as it was not working. It's now
working again, and is probably quite important in ensuring that our
code works the same way under 0.96 and 1.1):

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/Testing

Current status of Django 1.x tests:

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/DjangoOneTesting

Current plans about authentication/authorization:

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/AuthenticationAuthorization

Best regards,
Pasi