Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v2.45

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 14:42:21 +0100

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v2.45, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (2.45)
  From Pasi:
  * Use wg_www_pages table (and removed unused idtracker_areaurl).
    Requires applying changes to database as follows:
	cd /a/www/ietf-datatracker/2.45/ietf
	PYTHONPATH=../ python manage.py dbshell < ../test/sql_fixup.sql
  * Parse stream/wg/file formats from rfc-index.xml; prepare for parsing 
    auth48 info from queue2.xml
  * IPR disclosures: Don't include .doc/.html inline; don't fail if file 
    does not exist
  * Replaced /drafts/* with redirects
  * Show datatracker version+date in new look, too
  * IESG discuss page: shade even/odd rows
  * Use new look for IETF meeting agenda; add color-coding support (like 
    tools has).  Also use new look for /iesg/agenda/, /ipr/ and /ipr/NNN/
  * Show RFC publication date as YYYY-MM (since we don't currently have the 
    day)
  * Fix searching for RFCs that are processed by IESG; made 'advanced 
    search' options mutually exclusive
  * For plain text RFCs, point to www.rfc-editor.org instead of www.ietf.org
  * Fix page title for 404/500 pages (ticket:298)
  From Henrik:
  * Apply django changeset 12634 to our copy, to permit usernames 
    containing '@'.  See http://code.djangoproject.com/changeset/12634 .

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/2.45'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Glen Barney <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 18:58:08 -0800

Installed!

Glen