Subject: [codesprints] Glen at your service at IETF 77

From: "Glen Barney (AMS)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 09:18:32 -0700

All -

Good morning.  I wanted to let you all know that I am here at the IETF meeting
today and this week.  As several of you have indicated that you want to talk
to me, I thought I'd just remind everyone that I'm here and at your service.

Today I have set up shop at the center table in the terminal room, and will
be here almost all day, barring a few step-out meetings.

Sunday through Wednesday I expect I will be sitting at or near the secretariat
registration desk each day, and, again, will be there almost all day.

I will also be available on video iChat/Jabber if desired (as soon as our
internet comes online in the terminal room!), at:
	JID: [email-masked] or JID: [email-masked]

Please feel free to call, ping, alert, summon, and/or otherwise grab me at
any time as desired!

Warm regards,
Glen Barney
IT Director
AMS (IETF Secretariat)