Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v2.51

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 12:28:00 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v2.51, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (2.51)
  * Add an html sanitizer and a sanitize_html template filter.  This uses
    the html5lib, which has also been included in the svn tree.
  * Provide better handling of both text/plain document comments and 
    document comments which contain html tags.  Adds urlization, 
    linebreak-preservation and html sanitization.  Html sanitization would be 
    better applied when adding comments, but we're not yet a position to 
    enforce this for all input paths.
  * Catch an additional exception which can occur during generation of 
    all_id2.txt

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/2.51'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: "Glen Barney (AMS)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 18:31:46 -0700

Installed!

Glen