Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v3.03

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 15:11:30 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v3.03, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (3.03)
  * IETF 78 Sprint code from Adam Roach: Make the IETF agenda page view 
    user-modifiable, providing a custom bookmarkable agenda view for each user.
  * Make WG agendas available trough datatracker URLs; this will avoid 
    problems when the text from these pages are incorporated in frames in other 
    datatracker pages.  Example: /meeting/78/agenda/sipcore

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/3.03'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: "Glen Barney (AMS)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 07:40:49 -0700

Installed!

Glen