Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v3.01

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 18:42:29 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v3.01, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (3.01)
  * Add a button to issue a ballot for documents which has entered IESG 
    processing but don't have a ballot yet.
  * Always make idinternal.docstate() return a string -- there are callers 
    that assume this, like the script which generates all_id2.
  * Don't fail with a server error (500) if a bad draft name (containing 
    for instance newlines) is entered -- just return a 404.
  * For WG charters under evaluation, show the year too, not only month and 
    day.  This will reveal bad date information in the charter files.
  * If we fail to parse the date of a WG charter under evaluation, use 1 
    Jan 1900, and carry on.  Don't fail with a server error.

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/3.01'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: "Glen Barney (AMS)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 09:53:16 -0700

Installed!

Glen