Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v3.00

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 18:15:46 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v3.00, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (3.00)
  * This release adds the IOLA port of the former Perl IESG datatracker to
    the Python/Django datatracker.  This should make most AD actions on
    drafts available through the Django datatracker, normally from the
    datatracker.ietf.org/doc/<draftname>/ page or from the /doc/ad/.../
    page, or expressed UI-wise: from the pages reached from the 'AD Dashboard'
    menu at the top of the lefthand menubar in the datatracker.  This
    includes actions such as:
    - Change draft state
    - Edit draft metadata
    - Defer ballot, undefer ballot
    - Handle ballot comments
    - Handle ballot writeups
    - Approve ballots
    - Initiate last call
    Secretariat staff actions supported through the Django datatracker now
    includes:
    - Manage telechat dates
    - Manage working group descriptions
    Tweaks to the new interface and capabilities will be releases with
    a short release cycle, as they are discovered and fixed over the next
    weeks.

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/3.00'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: "Glen Barney (AMS)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 11:20:14 -0700

3.00 is deployed!

GLen