Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v3.04

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 16:17:21 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v3.04, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (3.04)
  * From Adam Roach: Make the selectable WG agenda feature of the datatracker
    IETF Agenda less resource intensive by not preloading all WG agendas.
  * From Peter Musgrave: Improve the selection of listed 'related documents'
    on the WG document pages.
  The following features were included already in v3.03, but by mistake
  weren't listed in the changelog for that revision:
  * IETF 78 Sprint code from Peter Musgrave: Add related documents section to
    the wg documents page (e.g., /wg/sipclf/).
  * IETF 78 Sprint code from Robert Sparks: Relabel the 'Issue Ballot' button
    (for AD use, on the draft info page).
  * IETF 78 Sprint code from Robert Sparks: provide a downloadable tarball of
    the documents on the IESG agenda of a given date.

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/3.04'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Glen Barney <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 09:55:53 -0700

Deployed!

Glen