Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v2.52

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 13:03:32 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v2.52, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (2.52)
  * Added machine-readable ballot information (tsv and json) for drafts with
    ballots: /doc/<draftname>/ballot.tsv and /doc/<draftname>/ballot.json .
    Json data for the whole document is available for all drafts at
    /doc/<draftname>/doc.json .
  * Added Unicode NFKC normalization of paths.  Somebody just tried to access 
    /wg/ipfix/charter/ with 'fi' represented as the unicode ligature \ufb01...
  * Changed the text emitted during testing to have less noise at the
    beginning of the line -- only 'OK', 'Fail', and the initial line of coverage
    reports now starts at the beginning of the line, without whitespace.  This
    makes it easier to scan a test run visually to find reported failures.

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/2.52'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)