Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v3.08

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 13:53:17 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v3.08, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (3.08)
  From [email-masked]:
  * Ported scripts for expiration of drafts and last-calls, and sending
    scheduled announcements.
    The command-line front-ends are in bin/ as expire-ids, expire-last-calls
    and send-scheduled-mail. The last one already existed with some code, but
    it's not certain it actually worked. The new one accepts the same arguments
    as the Perl script (there's a little bit of help if you run it).
    All three log to syslog.  They need to be started from cron with
    PYTHONPATH=/a/www/ietf-datatracker/web , in the same manner as other
    scripts which use the django models to interact with the database.

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/3.08'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Glen Barney <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 12:44:08 -0700

All the fixes for 3.07 and 3.08 have been applied, and Datatracker 3.08
is now released.

Glen