Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v3.09

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 10:43:24 +0100

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v3.09, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (3.09)
  From [email-masked]: 
  * Added the last call e-mail event to the draft history page. 
  * Added a search function for drafts on their respective mailing lists.
    Fixes issue #458.
  From [email-masked]: 
  * Added tarfile and pdf-composite links and functionality to download
    working group documents from the agenda page. Fixes #539
  From [email-masked]: 
  * Added column 'IPR' to documnet table for WG docs and by AD docs, and also
    in search results. Fixes issue #497.
  From [email-masked]: 
  * Make the idea of what is 'soon' and 'new' in the I-D and RFC lists
    configurable.
  From [email-masked]: 
  * Fix for #467: History tab: Avoid HTTP/HTTPS warning for the diff tool form
    submission.
  * Fix for #456: Make it possible for an IESG member to add a comment (for
    the document history) in the 'change document state' dialog
  * Fix for #537: Remove redundant "by" info from doc history text.
  * Fix for #525. Adds more information to the document history tab,
    specifically changes to writeup, announcement and last-call text.
  * Fix for #372. Makes the position editing form display the name of the
    document being edited.
  * Fix for #526 and #530: Change the format of the notification email sent
    out when an AD posts a ballot position on a draft, it by default CCs that
    email to the authors and chairs, and adds some explanatory text to the body
    of those messages. 
  From [email-masked]: 
  * Changed the language used in the last call email to be closer to the
    language the tracker uses when no IPR declarations are found directly on the
    draft. Fixes #506
  * Retained search results on login. Fixes #482.
  * Added filename to the subject of Protocol Action and Document Action email
    messages (and fixed a bug that was preventing CC/BCC from being honored).
    Fixes issue #528.
  From [email-masked]: 
  * Split the /doc/ tabs into separate pages. This fixes #533. (Eventually,
    this will use <link rel=prefetch> to ask the tabs to be prefetched when the
    first tab is loaded, as documented at
    https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Link_prefetching_FAQ, but as there is some
    issues with this which haven't been fully resolved, the prefetch part is not
    part of this release.)
  * Fill in the X-IETF-IDTracker header with the I-D Tracker version number.
    This fixes #513
  * Added support for admin site documentation 
  From [email-masked]:
  * Updated IESG Agenda Section 3.3 title
  * Added fix for announcement email multipart bug, in part contributed
    by [email-masked] and [email-masked].
  * Other minor fixes

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/3.09'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Glen Barney <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 15:30:31 -0800

Installed and deployed!

Glen