Subject: [codesprints] Details Re: Problem with I-D Announcements / Recent Datatracker Update

From: Glen Barney <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 17:43:42 -0800

Further analysis shows that the I-D-Announcements, which are being sent
through the datatracker, are having their Content-type header case-squashed.

So the MIME boundary used by the current IDST is "NextPart".  But the
headers going out since we started using the datatracker sender are
squashed to "nextpart".  As a result, the NextPart boundaries are not
being recognized, and the message is going out with incorrect formatting.

More to follow!

Glen

---

From: Glen Barney <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 17:57:41 -0800

Let's try that again, shall we?  Thunderbird preselected the wrong address.

> through the datatracker, are having their Content-type header case-squashed.

As an emergency fix attempt, I have patched this file:
	ietf-datatracker/web/ietf/announcements/send_scheduled.py

I am going to monitor the next transmissions to see if this fixes anything.

More to follow,
Glen