Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v4.42

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 20:37:22 +0100

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v4.42, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (4.42) ietf; urgency=high
  This release brings only minor new functionality to the datatracker
  (timezone indications on the html agenda, and an UTC version of the
  html agenda), but it's important because it includes the secretariat
  tools as part of the datatracker release and source repository, and
  makes the test suite also run secretariat app tests.
  
  Details:
  * Provides the html agenda for IETF meetings with local timezone indications,
    and adds a new html agenda with UTC timezone indications.
  * Merged in branch/amsl/trunkmerge@5449 from [email-masked], with some 
    tweaks.  This provides the secretariat apps.
  * In order that document states (which may be used by old documents) 
    should not need to be removed when state machines change and states go out 
    of use, all document states have a 'used' field.  The code which accesses 
    the state fields have not been requiring that used=True for the states 
    returned, which is an error.  Fixed this by adding 'used=True' to all 
    State.objects.get() and State.objects.filter() call where it's relevant.
  * Applied patch from [email-masked] for some email problems, see issues
    #949 and #877.
  * With RFC6410, there are only two RFC maturity levels, 'Proposed 
    Standard' and 'Internet Standard'. Added a mapping between 'Internet 
    Standard' and slug 'std', to be able to process newer RFC info from the RFC 
    Editor.

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/4.42'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Steve Young <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 15:16:13 -0800

Hi Henrik,

Datatracker v4.42 has been deployed.

Best regards,
Steve

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 00:59:59 +0100

> Datatracker v4.42 has been deployed.

Thank you, Steve!

Best regards,

   Henrik