Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v4.43

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 19:27:00 +0100

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v4.43, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (4.43) ietf; urgency=high
  From Jim Schaad <[email-masked]>: 
  * Working Group document page now allows for addition of documents to 
    community lists. 
  * Added new rules to the atom tracker for picking up documents in specific 
    states
  * Added new rules to the atom tracker for picking up RFCs
  * Changed the header fields on the RFC table so that they reflect RFC 
    descriptions rather than I-D descriptions. 
  * Increased the set of information being returned on the atom viewer to 
    reflect IETF specific information. 
  From [email-masked]: 
  * Send email to [email-masked] when a pending liaison statement gets 
    queued. 
  From [email-masked]: 
  * Fixed the moderator package Conflict review text. 
  * Added the document notification list to the destination email addresses
    when the document leaves IETF LC.
  * Repaired the ballot requirements string
  * Removed the \'Set all to not on agenda\' button, as it is never used. 
  From [email-masked]:
  * Fixed formatting for history page.  Relates to issue #210.
  * Added links to the session request page
  * Two changes: (1) searches by substring rather than \'begins with\' (to
    allow, e.g., searching by last name); and (2) limits results to 10 entries
    (to limit server load and limit effectiveness of email-scraping attacks) 
  * Fixed agenda oscillation problem (removed scrollbars from iframe)
  From [email-masked]: 
  * Added javascript functionality to make the UTC agenda convert it's UTC
    times to Browser local time.
  From [email-masked]: 
  * Ticket #673: Add the ability for the secretariat to clear a ballot to 
    the tracker 
  From [email-masked]: 
  * Checking for loss of comments when AD enters comments without changing 
    state. Also modified the base css to have an unified errorlist format. 
  From [email-masked]
  * Some additional tweaks to the INSTALL text.
  * Added a note on secretariat releases.  Reformatted to resolve rst 
    markup mistakes -- '$ rst2pdf INSTALL' now works.
  * Ask people to use their account profile management form to add email 
    addresses, instead of creating new accounts, on the create-account form.
  * Tweaked mergedevbranch to make the sprint merge/test cycle a little bit 
    easier.
  * Tweaked the code from [5518] to handle the case where a document 
    doesn't have any state set yet.
  * Changed the community tool email notification code to not try to send 
    to nobody, and to use individual To: addressing rather bulk Bcc: addressing.

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/4.43'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Steve Young <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 12:11:28 -0700

Hi Henrik,

Datatracker v4.43 has been deployed.

Best regards,
Steve

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 15:18:45 -0400

> Datatracker v4.43 has been deployed.

Thank you, Steve!

Best regards,

	Henrik