Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v4.72

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 21:31:48 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v4.72, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (4.72) ietf; urgency=medium
  * Added a migration for a new ConstraintName field: penalty
  * Fixed 2 issues with the wg document list: Wrong heading for the related 
    docs, and candidate wg docs listed as wg docs, rather than related docs.
  * Fixed an issue arising when trying to edit a document state when there's
    no prior state, and removed the link to edit the document state when
    there's no set state.
  * Tweaked the template used to generate the various 1wg-charter*.txt 
    files to properly fetch email addresses.
  * Merged in a fix from [email-masked] for incorrect IANA 
    notification email addresses.
  * Added Nomcom role suport to role_required() through has_role().  This will
    let us get rid of the more specialized ad_hoc nomcom_memeber_required()
    function which can't handle access for multiple roles.
  * Replaced the ad_hoc nomcom_member_required() decorator with the generic 
    role_required() decorator.  Changed access permission for nomcom-chair only 
    pages to also permit nomcom advisor access (this lets the previous nomcom 
    chair explain and assist as needed).  Also tweaked some text strings in the 
    email feedback pipe script.
  * Added a WSGI connector for the datatracker, to let us run under mod_wsgi.
  * Modified the code which accumulates ipr disclosures associated with a 
    document, shown as an IPR count in search results.  The previous code had 
    two deficiencies: it could count some IPR disclosures twice, and it also 
    included withdrawn and pending disclosures.  The current count matches the 
    IPR search results better.
  * Moved the nomcom private key storage out of the source tree, which is a 
    silly place to put it.
  * Added a dev-specific robots.txt, which blocks all robots.
  * Merged in the latest secretariat code from [email-masked], from
    branch/amsl/trunkmerge@6149.
  * Added the ability to search for documents from a certain stream to the
    main document search form.
  * Added overview pages for non-ietf-stream documents (ise, iab, irtf), and
    links to them form the sidebar.
  * Removed the old ad documents page and its view function, and put in a
    redirect from the temporary /ad2/ url to the /ad/ url.  Also replaced the
    two AD document links in the lefthand menubar with one pointing to the new
    view (under the old URL).

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/4.72'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Steve Young <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 13:44:50 -0700

Hi Henrik,

Datatracker v4.72 has been deployed.

Best regards,
Steve

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 13:57:21 +0200

Hi Steve,

> Datatracker v4.72 has been deployed.

Thank you!

Best regards,

	Henrik