Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v4.71

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 21:42:32 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v4.71, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (4.71) ietf; urgency=medium
  * Merged in personal/rjs/r6117-pubreq@6119:
    - Made Publication Request (for documents from IETF working groups) an
      explicit action rather than a side-effect.
    - Simplified the working group state edit form.
    - Added hints to the WG state edit form to use the document's main page to
      request publication.
    - If a document is moved into IESG processing directly by the secretariat or
      an AD (old processing path), set working group state accordingly.
  * Merged in branch/iola/shimfree@6083.  This cleans up and moves relevant 
    code from idrfc/ to doc/.  There should now only be a bit of old wrapper 
    code left in idrfc; that will go away when the remaining models which use 
    it are cleaned up.
  * Fixed the manage.py command so it adds our own import path to the Python 
    path automatically; people won't have to explicitly add pythonpath any
    more::
      $ PYTHONPATH=$PWD ietf/manage.py ...
  * Applied a patch from [email-masked] to fix a line colouring bug in 
    IPR lists.
  * Fixed a regression: wrong URL to IESG state diagram in state help.  Fixes 
    issue #1119.
  * Merged personal/rjs/v4.70@6042:
    - Made reporting IPR consistant across document searches, IPR 
      searches, AD document queues, last calls, and agendas. All these points now 
      report on the document(s) being directly queried, and the documents those 
      transitively replace or obsolete.
    - Brought search results against WGs and document titles into 
      consistency with results from searching for individual documents
    - Added the IPR count to the link on the documents main page (when 
      not zero)
    - Built on Henrik's reimplementation of all_related_\*, making the 
      \*_related_\* functions return DocAlias? lists consistently, and added 
      corresponding _relations_ functions to get lists of actual RelatedDocument? 
      objects.
    - Added getting the DocAlias? with the same name to Document
    - Added getting related IPR disclosures (as described in the first 
      bullet) to Document
    - Simplified ipr/related.py
    - Removed the use of DraftLikeDocAlias? and IETFWG from 
      ipr/search.py. Retooled the various search functions and templates to use 
      DocAlias? and IprDocAlias? directly.
    - Removed dead code from ipr/search.py
    - Removed the special handling of WG 2000 from ipr/search.py 
    This fixes bug #1071
  * Fixed a regression in display of IESG state; added back substate 
    information.  Fixes issue #1117.
  * Added template rendering verification on dbtemplate form submission in 
    order to catch errors in edited templates before they are committed.  This 
    should prevent server 500 errors when rendering dbtemplate pages.  Fixes 
    issue #1113.
  * Selectively removed the agenda and minutes warnings from the meeting 
    materials page, for educational sessions where agenda and minutes aren't 
    expected.  Fixes issue #1115.
  * Changed the order of the files diffed in the draft diff links on the 
    history page.  Fixes issue #1114.
  * Added Auto-Submitted and Precedence header fields to outgoing email 
    messages.
  * Fixed a possible KeyError bug for a missing form field 'by'.
  * Added code to expire last calls for statechg documents too (in addition 
    to iesg drafts) with the expire-last-call script.  Fixes issue #1092.
  * Added secretaries to those who are authorized to edit stream info for a 
    document.
  * Added a penalty field to the ConstraintNames, for use in agenda 
    scheduling.
  * Refactored group membership code, adding advisors and liaisons to the 
    membership list.  Needed for the nomcom code.
  * Fixed the broken WG document list template (regression caused by the 
    shimfree merge).
  * Fixed the red-on-red error message style which came in with the nomcom 
    code merge.
  * Fixed the nomcom email pipe command to read from stdin if no file given, 
    and give better error messages.
  * Added migrations which should have been part of release 4.70.

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/4.71'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Steve Young <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 13:16:37 -0700

Hi Henrik,

Datatracker v4.71 deployed.

Best regards,
Steve