Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v4.84

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 23:34:44 +0100

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v4.84, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (4.84) ietf; urgency=low

  This is a minor bugfix release, in preparation for merging in the latest
  shim-removal work.

  * Merged [6859] from [email-masked]: 
    Fixed calls to reverse() to match new url names since code merge

  * Merged [6858] from [email-masked]: 
    Use correct URL in new IPR notification email 

  * Merged [6857] from [email-masked]:  
    A script to run from cron to send daily messages to IETF Announce showing
    the email header field change.  his should be run from Jan 6 to Jan 20,
    after which point we need to deploy analagous changes to the code that
    constructs last call announcements. This is related to bug #811.

  * Merged [6701] from [email-masked]:  
    Adds pages to show what a given document refers to and what refers to it.
    ixes bug #1194 ommit ready for merge 

  * Merged [6672] from [email-masked]:  
    Removed requirement to enter a phone number in various places on an IPR
    disclosure entry form.  Fixes bug #1176 

  * Fixed a typo.  Fixes issue #1216.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  16 Dec 2013 23:28:56 +0100

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/4.84'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 06:30:58 -0800

All -

Datatracker 4.84 is installed and active.

Glen

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 2:34 PM, Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> codesprints mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/codesprints
>

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 15:41:18 +0100

And another new useful feature, which I believe has just been coded: the 
"IPR Disclosure" link in the tracker indicates the number of IPRs in 
bracket, if the # is > 0.

Thanks.

Regards, Benoit

> .

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 15:48:45 +0100

Thank you, Glen!

Best regards,

	Henrik