Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v4.90

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 18:08:44 +0100

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v4.90, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (4.90) ietf; urgency=medium

  This release removes almost all parts of the shim-layer code which was
  used to provide a semblance of the old database schema to user-interface
  code after we moved to a new database schema in the early part of 2012.

  There should be no changes in basic functionality changes in this release,
  even if there are many small optimisations and changes in code details
  which come in as a result of the shim-layer removal.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  20 Dec 2013 17:32:49 +0100

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/4.90'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 15:11:20 -0800

This has been deployed.

Glen

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 9:08 AM, Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> codesprints mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/codesprints
>

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 00:28:35 +0100

Thank you, Glen! :-)

Best regards,

	Henrik