Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v5.1.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 18:22:07 +0100

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v5.1.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (5.1.0) ietf; urgency=high

  This release contains the datatracker bugfixes and enhancements from the
  IETF-89 Code Sprint.  Many thanks to everyone that contributed!  There are
  still some contributions from the sprint in the pipeline; they will be included
  in later releases.

  * Merged in [7400] from [email-masked]: 
    Fixed bugs with decorators.check_permissions() to allow upload to top
    level groups,  and fixed the plenary upload check.

  * Merged in [7398] from [email-masked]:
    Added X-CSRFToken AJAX request header for certain /secr/ pages needing it.

  * Merged in [7397] from [email-masked]: 
    Fixed a bug where build_nonsession() not creating ScheduledSession
    objects.  

  * Merged in [7383] from [email-masked]:
    Changes counting logic in ballots to use actual number of ADs.
    Causes ballot email to use utility to generate requirements text 
    Fixes ticket #924

  * Merged in part of [7375] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed missing mailto: addresses in the meeting requests page.  Fixes issue 
    #1126.

  * Merged in part of [7375] from [email-masked]:
    Now sending draft update notices to IRSG for IRTF stream drafts.  Fixes 
    issue #1227.

  * Merged in [7396] and [7378] from [email-masked]:
    Simplified clean_up_draft_files(). Removed references to old draft-archive
    subdirectories, and fixed for all RFC file types " Fixes ticket #1164

  * Merged in [7386] from [email-masked]: 
    Describe needed positions in document ballot mail.
    This uses doc.utils.needed_ballot_positions() to calculate what is needed.
    Fixes #924.

  * Merged in [7380] from [email-masked]:
    Changed the URL for some acoount settings from /cookies to 
    /account/settings.  Fixes ticket #806

  * Merged in [7368] from [email-masked]:
    Improves the detail in the messages sent when creating tickets about
    failed sent email.  Changes a locally defined exception name to look less
    like one already defined in smtplib.  This is related to ticket #1208. 

  * Merged in [7365] from [email-masked]: 
    Improve handling of status-change relation form submission when conditions
    (such as not running javascript) lead to the POST missing required fields.

  * Merged in [7371] from [email-masked]: 
    Migration to repair missing StateDocEvents from wg chairs using the
    datatracker to request publication of ietf stream documents.  Incremental
    improvement to the request publication view to create those StateDocEvents
    going forward.  This is related to bug #1312 

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  05 Mar 2014 11:03:27 +0000

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/5.1.0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Matt Larson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 13:03:51 -0500

Greetings!

Datatracker 5.1.0 has been deployed.

Matt

> 	(via the mkrelease script)

-------------------------------------------
Matthew Larson, Asst. IT Director
Association Management Solutions
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
http://www.amsl.com

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 18:15:25 +0000

Thank you, Matt!

Best regards,

    Henrik

> On 05 Mar 2014, at 18:03, Matt Larson <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Greetings!
>