Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v5.7.4

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 19:37:23 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v5.7.4, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (5.7.4) ietf; urgency=medium

  This release contains the datatracker bugfixes and enhancements from the
  IETF-91 Code Sprint.  Many thanks to everyone that contributed!

  * Merged in [8634] from [email-masked]:
    Removed the 'none selected' option from licensing options of the new IPR
    form.  

  * Merged in [8624] from [email-masked]:
    Removed the secauth middleware, replacing it with role_required
    decorators.

  * Merged in [8623] from [email-masked]:
    Added code advising the IESG Secretary of personnel changes in WGs. Fixes
    issue #1357.

  * Merged in [8609] from [email-masked], with minor changes:
    Allow changing the title of a charter document.  Fixes #1334 

  * Reworked the generation of draft aliases and WG aliases, after trying 
    out the output of the previous version for real.

  * Merged in [8622] from [email-masked]:
    Adding a missing column header to the search results page.

  * Merged in [8617] from [email-masked]:
    Added the possibility of choosing RGs in the search page. Fixes issue
    #1355.  

  * Merged in [8614] from [email-masked]:
    Added validation of the names given to saved meeting schedules.  Fixes
    issue #1425.

  * Merged in [8611] from [email-masked]:
    Allow chairs to edit the notification field. Fixes bug #1517.  

  * Merged in [8608] from [email-masked]:
    Allow chosing the initial state when beginning WG processing of a draft.
    Fixes bug #1406.  

  * Merged in [8602] from [email-masked]:
    Retain the currently set of tags when document state is edited.  Fixes
    issue #1295.

  * Merged in [8585] from [email-masked]:
    Tests that a message is set when a shepherd is not changed. Related to
    #1508 and r8504.  

  * Merged in [8584] from [email-masked]:
    Reworked smtp error warning and logging to not use hard-to-read
    context_managers. Fixes bug #1390.  

  * Merged in [8573] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed role_required to permit access to proposed RGs.   

  * Added code to require posting confirmation for some particular draft name
    prefixes such as 'draft-iesg-', 'draft-iana-', 'draft-rfc-', and some
    more.

  * Added a requirements.txt file which can be read by pip in order to install
    the packages needed to make the datatracker work.  Set up a virtualenv,
    and then run pip install -r requirements.txt in it.

  * Added settings for the PhantomJS ghostdriver.log and the temporary meeting
    materials and bluesheets directories used during testing, so that it's
    possible to place them in other places than the working copy.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  12 Nov 2014 19:20:58 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/5.7.4'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/5.7.5-dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)