Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v5.7.2

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2014 16:17:01 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v5.7.2, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (5.7.2) ietf; urgency=medium

  Another bugfix release, containing a number of fixes for issues related to
  extraction of meta-information from draft submissions, and also fixes for
  some other blemishes not discovered at the time of 5.2.1.  This release
  also enhances the generation of draft author aliases, providing a 
  {draftname}.shepherd alias which points to the shepherd (if set), and adding
  the shepherd email address to the {draftname}.all alias.  The email alias
  changes will take effect as soon as the aliases are activated for @ietf.org
  (as opposed to @tools.ietf.org).  Details:

  * Addedd a temporary patch for an unwanted exception which occurred when
    trying to generate proceedings for a session which didn't have an
    assigned timeslot in an official schedule.  Happens all the time for
    interims, for example.

  * Merged in [8506] from [email-masked]:
    Changed the default notify address for IRTF stream documents. Fixes bug
    #1489.

  * Merged in [8505] from [email-masked]:
    Added code to allow removing a document shepherd, and test that it works.
    Fixes bug #1509.  

  * Merged in [8504] from [email-masked]:
    Added tests that would have caught bug #1508. Added message to
    edit_shepherd_email to match that added in edit_shepherd.  

  * Merged in [8498] from [email-masked]:
    Reworked logic flow for editing shepherds. Added message to inform the 
    user when the shepherd is not changed. Fixes bug #1508.  

  * Changed the signature line of the generate-wg-aliases script so as to show
    the script path instead of a manually maintained string (which had become
    outdated) in the signature string at the top of the generated files.

  * Added generation of {draftname}.shepherd aliases for drafts when 
    generating draft email aliases, and also added the shepherd's email address 
    to the {draftname}.all alias.  Changed the signature line of the script to 
    give the script path instead of a manually maintained string (which had 
    become outdated).

  * Fixed a bug in setting the can_edit_shepherd_writeup flag, triggered by the 
    change in what Document.shepherd refers to (now, Email, used to be Person).

  * Added 'Dr.-Ing.' to the recognised honorifics in the author extraction 
    code.

  * Did a number of changes to the author extraction method of class Draft 
    in order to make it able to match up names with double-word family names on 
    the first page (A. Foo Bar) with (familyname, given-name) ordering (Foo Bar 
    Any) in the Authors' Addresses section.  Regression tested against 200+ 
    known good author extraction results.  A number of stronger restrictions in 
    regular expressions had to be introduced to avoid regression, which is 
    probably all to the good.

  * Added support for ISO-format dates (or RFC 3339 dates, if you will) to 
    the date parsing done for the submission tool.  Also refined the regexes a 
    bit to avoid false matches on for instance things like 'Juniper 2014'.

  * Merged in [8498] from [email-masked]:
    Reworked the logic flow for editing shepherds. Added a message to inform the
    user when the shepherd is not changed. Fixes bug #1508.  

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  01 Nov 2014 16:02:45 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/5.7.2'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/5.7.3-dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Matt Larson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 08:24:35 -0500

Datatracker 5.7.2 has been deployed.

Matt

> On Nov 1, 2014, at 7:17 PM, Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> 
> Hi,
> 
> _______________________________________________
> codesprints mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/codesprints
> 

-------------------------------------------
Matthew Larson, Asst. IT Director
Association Management Solutions
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
http://www.amsl.com

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 15:35:11 +0100

Thank you, Matt!

	Henrik