Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v5.10.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 13:34:08 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v5.10.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (5.10.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  This release provides work from [email-masked] which refactors and enhances
  the IPR support in the datatracker.  Here is an overview of the changes:

  * Updated and streamlined the database models representing IPR disclosures,
    and migrated existing data to the new models.

  * Added a new admin interface with better support for listing IPR
    disclosures and searching them.

  * Improved the Secretariat's navigation between IPR document views/search
    results and the administrative pages to edit IPR documents.

  * Introduced the ability for a disclosure submission to indicate it is
    updating more than one existing disclosure.

  * Improved the Secretariat's management interface for the 'Waiting for
    Approval' queue, and added the ability to park disclosures that are
    waiting for approval.

  * Added a Secretariat management interface for rejected and removed
    disclosures.

  * Implemented simplified forms for Secretariat updates to a disclosure.

  * Added support for managing the email communication necessary for
    processing a submission.

  The streamlined models and related coding decisions has resulted in a
  reduction in the LOC (lines of code) count by about 2000 lines, at
  the same time as the functionality has improved.  Cool :-)

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  21 Dec 2014 18:57:58 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/5.10.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/5.10.1-dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)