Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v5.11.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 12:49:27 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v5.11.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (5.11.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a minor release, providing bugfixes and some enhancements.
  Worth mentioning is pages which lets one view and search the draft- and
  wg- email alias lists, the ability to control draft submission cutoff
  individually per meeting, improved presentation of the submission cutoff
  times, and release content annotations for major releases back to 2010
  on the release overview page.  Details below:

  * Added a slightly tweaked version of timedelta, in order to support 
    handling of TimedeltaFields.

  * Made the selector for Agenda.groups() match that of Agenda.area_list() 
    by adding parent__isnull=False.  Without this, the two won't match if split 
    by area.  Fixes issue #1607.

  * Added 4 new fields to the meeting class, to hold draft submission 
    cutoff information for the meeting.  On request, changed the presentation 
    of the cutoff times to show the last submission time, rather than the 
    beginning of the cutoff time. Changed the cutoff hour format to support 
    full timedelta information, not just a given hour (this was necessary in 
    order to be able to set the requested 23:59:59 submission stop time).

  * Merged in [9083] from [email-masked]:
    Added dealing with /wg/foo/email-aliases, /wg/email-aliases, and 
    similar for /rg. Added an initial test suite for all invocations of the 
    email_alias views.  

  * Merged in [9070] from [email-masked]:
    Adds pages to view the draft and group email aliases, either as a 
    whole, or per document or group.  

  * Added newly generated .ics timezone snippets, from
    http://www.ietf.org/timezones/tzdata-latest.tar.gz.  This updates the .ics
    files to use timezone information current as of 13 Feb 2015.

  * Modified the vzic makefile to generate new zoneinfo data by fetching 
    the latest tzdata file from ietf.org/timezones/tzdata-latest.tar.gz and 
    running vzic to update the .ics files as needed.

  * Don't create empty Alias records. Fixes issue #1603.

  * Added a guard against crashing because of missing timeslot location or 
    time in check_audio_files(), which is called by create_proceedings() after 
    changes to meeting materials.  Fixes issue 1604.

  * Added back a functioning get_fieldsets() method, which was removed 
    instead of corrected in the Django 1.7 upgrade.

  * Added a missing table column to the WG document page for the case when 
    the user isn't logged in.  Addresses issue #1601 (but add links in the 
    column are still missing).

  * Added title annotations to major release entries in the changelog back 
    to 2010, and changelog parsing and release page support for the same.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  23 Feb 2015 12:30:25 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/5.11.1'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/5.11.2-dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)