Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v5.10.2

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 10:33:35 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v5.10.2, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (5.10.2) ietf; urgency=medium

  * When draft email aliases are generated, the content of the doc.notify
    field is used to generate the $draft.notify alias, and is also included in
    the $draft.all alias.  If the notify field contains either the .notify
    alias or the .all alias, this can create a mail loop.  Changed the alias
    generation code to expand (or ignore, for .notify) aliases found in the
    notify field, and changed the code which fills in the notify field with a
    default value to insert the author, ad, and shepherd aliases instead of
    the .all alias.

  * Merged in [8970] from [email-masked]:
    Enabled support for a custom settings file for the test crawler and added
    a simple settings file that enables caching to speed up the crawl (shaves
    ~35% off most pages, it seems) 

  * Merged in [8961] from [email-masked]:
    Avoid an issue with python.email breaking To header field values that it
    has to encode in bad places. Fixes #1589.  

  * Merged in [8949] from [email-masked]:
    Improvements to the fix to #1592.  

  * Merged in [8948] from [email-masked]:
    Capture out-of-area ADs in draft and group aliases. Fixes #1592.  

  * Merged in [8924] from [email-masked]:
    Restrict the gathering of ads for past meetings to groups that are areas.

  * Merged in [8923] from [email-masked]:
    Improve the approval mail contents concerning IESG contact members. 
    Fixes #1588.  

  * Merged in [8922] from [email-masked]:
    Fix needed-to-pas calculation to use new representation of area directors.
    Fixes #1587.  

  * Merged in [8903] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed a logging problem in IPR mail handling.   

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  05 Feb 2015 00:10:12 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/5.10.2'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/5.10.3-dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)