Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v5.11.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 12:17:24 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v5.11.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (5.11.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  This relese upgrades Django from 1.6.4 to 1.7.1, and tastypie from 0.11.1 to
  0.12.1.  It changes the database migrations infrastructure from that provided
  by "south", to the builtin replacement newly introduced with Django 1.7.

  There are also a number of changes which are required by the upgrade, in
  order to make things work as expected, and some fixes to bugs revealed by
  the improved infrastructure provided by Django 1.7.

  Deployment note:  

    When deploying this, migrations need some extra care, as the new-style
    migrations which are part of the release should not actually be run -- they
    are there to provide a status snapshot as a basis for future migrations.

    In order to handle this, please use the --fake option when running migrations
    for this particular release:

	$ ietf/manage.py migrate --fake

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  09 Feb 2015 20:11:27 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/5.11.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/5.11.1-dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)