Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v5.12.3

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 16:56:06 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v5.12.3, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (5.12.3) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a minor bugfix release which also addresses a number of testing
  issues, in preparation for the IETF-92 sprint on Saturday.

  * Merged in [9242] from [email-masked]:
    Restores add-to-community-list functionality to several pages. Fixes 
    #1601.  

  * Added a --logfile switch to the test crawler, in order to be able to 
    control whether a logfile should be used or not.  It's not particularly 
    hepful when running on a buildbot slave, which catches stdout anyway.

  * Updated the nomcom tests to use temporary test directories for data, 
    instead of the regular production settings in settings.py.

  * Updated the mergeready script to check if the 'test:unittest' property 
    has been set to 'passed' on a changeset marked 'ready for merge'.

  * Introduced a more correct implementation of the workaround to skip
    migrations during test, which also points at the code that makes this work
    at the moment.

  * Tweaked the settings_sqlitetest.py file, which normally is used during
    test suite runs, to avoid a minutes-long stepping through migrations for
    each test run.   This makes it much more workable to run individual tests.

  * Added the buildbot config file to the repository.  Deployment path: 
    trac.tools.ietf.org:/home/buildbot/masters/datatracker/master.cfg

  * Added exception capture and error message output to the coverage_changes
    management command when the --release switch to specifies a release for
    which there isn't any data.  Also tweaked the diff output for code
    coverage changes.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  19 Mar 2015 13:59:20 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/5.12.3'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/5.12.4.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)