Subject: [codesprints] Glen (AMS IT) in Dallas

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 19:17:19 -0700

Greetings!

For those of you who may not know me, I'm Glen Barney, the IT Director at
AMS, which is the company that provides secretariat and IT services to the
IETF.

For those of you who -do- know me, well, sadly, I've missed quite a few
meetings, but I'm excited to report that I'm going to be in Dallas for the
early part of the meeting next week!

One of the main reasons I come to the meetings, when I can, is to make
myself available to you, members of the IETF leadership, ADs, Working Group
chairs, and volunteers, in the event that you want to talk about anything
related to AMS IT stuff.  If you have questions, or comments, or
suggestions, just want to talk, have a beer, or throw food at me, I
absolutely want to talk to you and meet you in Dallas!

I may be moving around quite a bit this meeting, but you can easily reach
me in any of the following ways:

Google Plus:  https://plus.google.com/113536982200502888028  (Circle me or
send me an email or a hangout at [email-masked] )

Twitter:  @glenamstweets (Follow me, DM or send me a @mention)

Jabber:  [email-masked]

Email:   [email-masked]

I'll be in Dallas from Saturday morning through Tuesday noon, and, with
Matt Larson (also from AMS IT), I will be present and available and hoping
to meet as many of you as possible!

Thanks!

Glen
Glen Barney
IT Director
AMS (IETF Secretariat)