Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v5.12.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 13:32:37 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v5.12.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (5.12.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Extended test coverage support, active email address fixups**

  This is a minor release which contains a number of bugfixes, and also
  introduces additional test coverage measurements and support functionality.
  It further contains two migrations which fixes a set of inactive email
  addresses which most likely should have been active, and notifies the owners
  about the change.  This means that when running migrations as part of this
  release, about 1000 notification emails will be sent out from the
  datatracker.

  Detailed changes:

  * Don't set email addresses which are created when a draft is submitted
    to inactive any more.  We now have a 'primary' field to indicate which
    email address is the primary one when a person has multiple registered
    addresses, so we don't have to rely on the timestamps on the email
    address objects to determine the primary address.

  * Added a migration which changes the active bit from False to True to 
    all email addresses associated with active drafts, and sends out 
    notification emails about this.

  * Added a managment command to show the difference in coverage data 
    between the latest release and the latest test run, and a test for the same.

  * Added a login requirement for the full document and group email alias 
    pages, but kept the individual group and document email-alias pages visible 
    without login.  Added testing of login redirects for the full email alias 
    lists, and reordered the test sequence within the test methods 
    appropriately.

  * Made sure that Email.__unicode__() will return a string even if address 
    is None.  Fixes an exception on deleting an email address for a Person 
    object in the admin interface.

  * Added per-app coverage measurements, to make the numbers shown when not 
    running the full tests suite a bit more meaningful.

  * Changed the nomcom.forms.FullFeedbackFormSet to use 
    modelformsets_factory() instead of direct subclassing, in order to avoid a 
    crash when using the form, caused by a missing instance attribute.

  * Clarified the meaning of checked/unchecked boxes in front of the email 
    addresses on the account profile management page.

  * Merged in [9143] from [email-masked]:
    Add AG Secretary to Proceedings authorized roles.   

  * Merged in [9142] from [email-masked]:
    Avoid creating blank line before headers on IPR notification email. 
    Fixes #1609.  

  * Merged in [9141] from [email-masked]:
    Fix ordering issue on agenda.html.  

  * Added a new field 'primary' to the Email model, added a matching 
    migration, and a data migration to set primary fields to match the way a 
    primary address is chosen today.

  * Added a migration which captures the changed information for the
    idsubmission-cutoff-related fields of Meeting.

  * Removed the obsolete field Group._ad, and added a migration for the 
    change.

  * Added exception handling in tastypie for a case which can occur if one 
    tries to filter by regex on a FK.

  * Turned the api.py file into a module.  Moved the makeresources 
    management command to the api module.  Added some api tests.  Added 
    crawling of api files to the test-crawler.  Adjusted some resource files 
    discovered by the test suite and test-crawler.  Removed a bunch of empty 
    model files.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  10 Mar 2015 20:28:33 -0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/5.12.1'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/5.12.2.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)