Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.0.3

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 10:24:07 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.0.3, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.0.3) ietf; urgency=medium

  This this release provides the capability to manage and graphically
  schedule additional meeting types, including leadership meetings.  It
  also fixes a number of issues, mostly related to the recent facelift.

  Details:

  * If the author of a nomcom nomination is unknown, use 'Anonymous' and no
    email address in outgoing messages, instead of '$author'.

  * Merged in [9619] from [email-masked]:
    Copy the RFC Editor on new version messages for drafts in any stream if
    the RFC Editor is already working on the draft. Fixes bug #1700.  

  * Merged in [9618] from [email-masked]:
    Make proceedings generation more robust.   

  * Added a missing html doctype element for a popup page.

  * Don't show the unused 'author' field in the public nomcom feedback 
    form.  Fixes issue #1699.

  * Removed inappropriate group actions and information from external group 
    info pages.  Fixes issue #1651.

  * Removed a number of action buttons which aren't relevant for RFCs.  
    Fixes issue #1698.

  * Fixed a wrong row count for stream meta-info when displaying RFCs.  
    Also fixed a 'missing columns' html warning. Fixes issue #1697.

  * Merged in [9608] from [email-masked]:
    Show leadership when and where mail was sent at the time it is sent.  

  * Fixed a problem with nomcom classification forms showing too many 
    fields.

  * Tweaked the missing id submission revision message to work also with 
    non-ascii characters in the draft name.  Changed the disallowed character 
    error message to be more useful by providing the found document name and 
    byte codes for the disallowed characters.

  * Updated the api resources file with new meeting model fields.

  * Merged in [9604] from [email-masked]:
    Updated the IAOC email address in Announcement app.   

  * Merged in [9603] from [email-masked]:

    - Added functionality which allows the secretariat to manage more meeting 
      types, including leadership meetings.
    - Backfilled those types of meetings from IETF91 and IETF92.
    - Addressed several facelift issues in the meeting application.

  * Merged in [9595] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed an issue where an authorized individual was unable to add an
    incoming liaison.  Fixed a problem with the incoming liaison form
    requiring a deadline date for information only statements.  

  * Fixed an issue where the https: schema inadvertently had been included in
    RFCDIFF_PREFIX, causing duplicate schema specifications in some places.
    Changed name to RFCDIFF_BASE_URL and cleaned out the duplicate schema
    specifiers.

  * Added a check for model changes which haven't been captured in migrations
    to the release script.

  * Added 5 migrations for changes in model field help-text strings which
    changed in the facelift.  Also fixed the expression of the help text for
    NomCom.reminder_interval so the text itself doesn't contain quite as much
    whitespace.

  * Aligned the table header fields with the table columns in the doc history
    page.  Marked the action text safe so as to make embedded links show up as
    links.

  * Reduce the max height of submenus to avoid them extending below the screen
    bottom edge when used from the top navbar (which won't scroll).  The new
    value works on 1024x768 screens for the current areas.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  13 May 2015 17:07:57 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.0.3'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.0.4.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: "Eggert, Lars" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 09:45:21 +0000

>    Show leadership when and where mail was sent at the time it is sent.  

I think it would look better if this used bootstrap popups?

Lars

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 11:42:44 +0200

> I think it would look better if this used bootstrap popups?

Could be.  That would mean converting the messages from the Django message
framework to use bootstrap popups generally, as these messages are propagated
to the user using that framework.

Best regards,

	Henrik