Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.1.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 03:13:31 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.1.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.1.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **IETF 93 Code Sprint**

  * Merged in Ole's submit-time draft replacement information work, as 
    tested and updated by Robert and Adam.

  * Added escaping of changelist content for the /release/ pages.

  * Merged in [9821] from [email-masked]:
    Allow Secretariat to submit drafts during blackout period.  Fixes #1755.  

  * Merged in [9813] from [email-masked]:
    Added navigation to the new secretariat agenda tools. Changed the buttons 
    at the top of the agenda.html page to links.

  * Merged in [9812] from [email-masked]:
    Added code to inform ADs, chairs and delegates of WG personnel changes.
    Fixes #1310.

  * Merged in [9809] from [email-masked]:
    Added some whitespace to make wrapping AD names in ballots a bit easier to
    read. 

  * Merged in [9806] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed a longstanging formatting issue with the ballot popup.  

  * Merged in [9803] from [email-masked]:
    Converted a few more URLs from http to https.  

  * Reverted some look-and-feel changes that came in with recent document
    metadata html and python refactoring, which undid fixes related to issues
    #1659 and #1663.

  * Merged in [9802] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed references (relative to absolute) in template
    ietf/templates/group/active_areas.html, fixed build failure on unused
    import in file 0006_auto_20150718_0509.py, 

  * Merged in [9733], [9735], [9737], [9738], [9766], [9774], [9778], [9781],
    [9783], [9784], [9789] and [9800] from [email-masked]: Fixed a bunch of
    HTML validation issues identified by test-crawl --validator-nu. 

  * Merged in [9796] from [email-masked]:
    Don't allow submission for drafts that have been replaced. Fixed #1619. 

  * Merged in [9792] from [email-masked]:
    Removed misleading back buttons from document metadata modification pages.
    Fixes #1671.  

  * Merged in [9788] from [email-masked]:
    Have RFC sync change the IESG state of draft to RFC Ed Queue when draft 
    appears in queue.  Fixes #1750.   

  * Merged in [9782] from [email-masked]:
    Made title capitalization consistent with other pages.  

  * Merged in [9779] from [email-masked]:
    Removed the code that used to calculate table_rows, now that the HTML
    doesn't use it anymore.  

  * Merged in [9775] from [email-masked]:
    Added proposed groups to Blue Dot Report.  Fixes #1747.   

  * Merged in [9765] from [email-masked]:
    Added option to crawl as a logged-in user (--user).
    Add --pedantic option for vnu crawl, which stops the crawl on (most) errors.
    Randomized the order in which URLs are crawled, so that repeated crawls don't
    hit the same URLs in the same order. 

  * Merged in [9736] from [email-masked]:
    Updated the README now that the facelift has happened, and removed the
    outdated TODO.  

  * Merged in [9726] from [email-masked]:
    Added HTML5 validation based on validator.nu to test-crawl, with the
    --validator-nu option.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  20 Jul 2015 07:53:59 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.1.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.1.1.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)