Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.6.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 12:09:56 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.6.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.6.0) ietf; urgency=low

  **Mail Sending Triggers**

  This release improves visibility into where and when the datatracker
  sends email. It makes where the datatracker sends email for a given
  action data driven, and it shows where email will be sent for actions
  on documents and groups by adding an 'Email Expansions' tab to group
  and document pages, which shows which email sending triggers exist.

  * Merged in [10186] from [email-masked]:
    This release improves visibility into where and when the datatracker
    sends email. It makes where the datatracker sends email for a given
    action data driven, and it shows where email will be sent for actions
    on documents and groups.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  14 Oct 2015 11:45:51 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.6.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.6.1.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)