Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.7.2

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 08:48:37 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.7.2, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.7.2) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a maintenance release which does a longtime pending model rename,
  and fixes some other small issues:

  * Merged in personal/henrik/6.7.2.dev0-schemafix [10297] from
    [email-masked]:  Renamed class ScheduledSession to the more correct
    (but unfortunately also cumbersome) SchedTimeSessAssignment, and renamed
    reverse relationships involving this class appropriately.  Accompanying
    changes in javascript and templates.  Migrations to match.

  * Changed a field in the nomcom models to not care about the value of
    NOMCOM_PUBLIC_KEYS_DIR in the settings, as this may change between
    developers, and will cause warnings when running migrations otherwise.

  * Fixed a bug in meeting.ajax.constraint_json().

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  27 Oct 2015 08:23:15 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.7.2'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.7.3.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)