Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.4.2

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2015 12:40:27 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.4.2, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.4.2) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a bugfix release, with details as follows:

  * Merged in [10144] from [email-masked]:
    Make email address formatting consistent.   

  * Adjusted numerous document action button colours as requested by the 
    secretariat.  Fixes issue #1803

  * Provided a bit more information in rfc-editor sync warnings.

  * Added an eyecatching symbol to indicate bug-reporting, starting out very 
    large, with the intention of reducing the size as people get used to it.

  * Fixed an html issue in the agenda template, and added information to be 
    shown when no WG/RG groups have been scheduled, and the agenda session 
    customization table is empty.

  * Tweaked the anchor ids for agenda timeslots to avoid identical ids for 
    different slots.

  * Added information about which the required submission upload format 
    alternatives are (.txt or .xml).

  * Tweaked the error message for 2 submission form validation errors.

  * Changed the default settings for the test crawler from ietf.settings to 
    ietf.settings_testcrawl.

  * In [10079], the inline template was inadvertently changed from unicode 
    to ascii, which breaks a number of pages.  Fixed this.

  * Merged in [10115] from [email-masked]:
    Remove an extraneous field from the form that lets the nomcom chair paste
    in a questionnaire response.  

  * Merged in [10109] from [email-masked]:
    Make it clearer in search results when one IPR disclosure updates another.
    Fixes #1798.  

  * Fixed a typo in the meeting agenda template.  Fixes issue #1793.

  * Do utf-8 encoding of the fields in the JSON blob for meeting sessions.
    Fixes issue #1790

  * Merged in [10079] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed message formatting in IPR event history.   

  * Merged in [10078] from [email-masked]:
    Resolved issue where partially entered IPR related document info causes
    500 error.  

  * Added a menu item linking to the session request tool.  Fixes issue #1789.

  * Made some submission form validation errors apply to all uploads, not 
    only to .txt uploads.  Tweaked som validation error wordings.

  * Merged in [10062] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed a problem with timeslot.location = None in agenda_csv. 

  * Added branch/iola to places checked for 'ready for merge' tags in the 
    commit messages.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  07 Oct 2015 12:31:56 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.4.2'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.4.3.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)