Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.7.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 13:29:54 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.7.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.7.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a small maintenance release with some bug-fixes and one enhancement,
  a new machine-readable list of IPR declarations per draft, recursively.

  Here are details from the commit log:

  * Changed nomcom.models.Nomcom() to use a FileSystemStorage which doesn't
    record the file system location in the migration, in order to avoid having
    model changes detected when switching from one development path to
    another.

  * Merged in [10265] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed IPR notice addresses formatting.   

  * Added a new machine-readable list of IPR declarations per draft, which 
    also searches through related documents.  Extended make_test_data() with a 
    replaced document for the test draft.

  * Added a switch to the 'test' command, to write short test results to 
    file, changing the default which used to be to always write these.

  * Updated the INSTALL instructions to reflect the new way patch numbers 
    are handled in ietf/__init__.py from the 6.0.0 release.

  * Updated bin/mergeready to work with svn 1.9, which seems to return an error 
    for properties which aren't found.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  23 Oct 2015 12:33:20 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.7.1'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.7.2.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)