Subject: [codesprints] question on test coverage

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 04:31:21 -0400

Hi,

I've gotten my environment (on CentOS on a VM running in virtualbox) all
configured.

When I run "ietf/manage.py test --settings=settings sqlitetest", I see no
failures until I suddenly get a
"Coverage.py warning: Trace function has changed.  Measurement is likely
wrong: None
Fs"

I then get an assert about the code coverage percentage (62.25%) than for
version 6.7.2 (69.92%).

Does anyone have suggestions for what might be wrong?

Thanks,
Alia

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 10:15:31 +0100

Hi Alia

> Does anyone have suggestions for what might be wrong?

I haven't seen this particular error before, but I think the problem is with
using an unusual test settings: there should be an underscore instead of one
of the spaces in your test command-line; it should be:

 $ ietf/manage.py test --settings=settings_sqlitetest

I'll go and see about setting things up to avoid this also without the
settings_sqlitetest settings, but hopefully the fix above should get you
forward.

Best regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 05:35:45 -0400

Hi Henrik,

Thanks - I'll see if that helps.   I thought I'd copied correctly from the
webpage, but I guess not quite.

Alia