Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.6.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 09:27:06 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.6.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.6.1) ietf; urgency=low

  This is a combined bugfix and feature maintenance release:

  * Updated the code to use version 4.0.1 of coverage.py for code coverage
    measurements.  Moved the code which starts coverage measurements to
    settings_sqlitetest.py to avoid coverage measurements running when not
    doing tests. Did some additional coveage measurement refactoring.

  * Changed to use a gzipped release coverage JSON file, instead of a plain 
    JSON file, if the name given in settings.py ends in .gz.  Reduces the 
    current release coverage file size from ~1.6MB to ~200kB.  This is a 
    preparation for saving more information in the release coverage file than 
    we currently do.

  * Merged in [10220] from [email-masked]:
    Preserve linefeeds (using class pasted) when viewing nomcom feedback
    messages.  

  * Merged in [10219] from [email-masked]:
    Recognize and remove duplicate addresses while gathering. Fixes bug 
    #1815.  

  * Removed support for perma_fixtures, using the global test fixtures 
    instead.

  * Merged in [10218] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed an initialization problem for the new work message for recharters.  

  * Merged in [10206] from [email-masked]:
    Cleaned up bluesheets upload page.  Added display of uploaded files.   

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  19 Oct 2015 16:02:25 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.6.1'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.6.2.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)