Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.9.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2015 01:20:47 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.9.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.9.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **More IETF-94 Code**

  The release contains additional code from IETF-94 -- I think this is the
  first time we have done two substantial releases based on IETF week
  contributions.  This introduces enhancements and bug-fixes in a number of
  areas, reducing confusion in draft publication-request handling and on
  several web pages, clarifying a number of email notifications, making
  unicode names work in more places, and giving improved secretariat pages:

  * Added a first version of docker image support, with Dockerfile, docker
    init scripts, a 'docker run' wrapper, and database image generation.

  * Merged in [10431] from [email-masked]:
    Reduce confusion around how to send a document from a WG to the IESG
    through additional, restrictive, validation on the stream state editing
    form. Fixes bug #1418.  

  * Merged in [10430] from [email-masked]:
    Reflect the right group type in personnel change messages. Fixes #1746. 

  * Merged in [10429] from [email-masked]:
    Display the To and (if it exists) Cc correctly on the publication request
    form. Fixes #1819.  

  * Merged in [10426] from [email-masked]:
    Fix the links on the state help index page. Fixes #1775.  

  * Merged in [10425] from [email-masked]:
    Provide information about who has suggested document replaced-by 
    information in the notification email.  Fixes bug #1817.

  * Added some default aliases files to the repository, and updated the 
    aliases settings accordingly.  Appropriate production settings have been 
    added to setting_locals in production.

  * Merged in [10418] from [email-masked]:
    Modified the test data to use some AD and WG chair names that contain 
    non-ascii characters, and fixed test issues found.

  * Merged in [10414] from [email-masked]:
    Put possibly replaces sections in the right columns. Fixes #1802.  

  * Keep draft aliases for 2 years rather than 1 year from posting.

  * Merged in [10405] from [email-masked]:
    Addresses an issue where the WG document page would show the same document
    in more than one section. Fixes #1827.  

  * Merged in [10384] from [email-masked]:
    When a group gives a document a new group state (particularly for the
    first time), send a message that says what happened instead of simply
    'Adopted'. Fixes #1830.  

  * Merged in [10383] and [10413] from [email-masked]:
    Updated proceedings permissions.   

  * Merged in [10379] from [email-masked]:
    Change the acronym link on the html agenda page to go to the group's 
    charter page rather than the charter's document page.  

  * Merged in [10378] from [email-masked]:
    Make the internal review message reflect whether this is a new chartering
    effort or a recharter. Fixes #1814.  

  * Added testing of non-ascii unicode names of chairs and area directors.
    Fixed a series of issues with rendering of non-ascii names.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  03 Nov 2015 23:44:55 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.9.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.9.1.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)