Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.8.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 19:16:11 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.8.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.8.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **IETF 94 Code Sprint**

  This release contains the datatracker bugfixes and enhancements from the
  IETF-94 Code Sprint.  This brings many small but useful bugfixes and
  enhancements, as described below. Many thanks to everyone who contributed!

  This release also brings a change which is not a code change, but rather a
  packaging change which has made the question of what the licence is for the
  datatracker code more difficult than need be.  Starting with this release,
  we don't handle version control of the Django framework by including it in
  the repository; we instead version control it throug the requirements.txt
  file.  This lets us be very simple and clear in the LICENSE file which
  covers the datatracker code.

  There are additional code sprint changes expected during the week; they will
  get their own release later in the week.

  Here are details about the changes, extracted from the commit log:

  * Added a direct menu link to tutorials under Other.  Tweaked a divider 
    visibility.

  * Merged in [10363] from [email-masked]:
    email_iana needs to leave address generation to mailtrigger and not try 
    to rewrap the address.  This should be patched into production. 

  * Merged in [10349] from [email-masked]:
    Fixes Ticket #1834.  Sorting slides difficult when there are only two 
    of them.   

  * Merged in [10348] from [email-masked]:
    Add more information to Secretariat session recordings view.   

  * Merged in [10347] from [email-masked]:
    Allow entering more than one email address in addtional cc on the send 
    ballot comments form. Fixes #1811.  

  * Merged in [10346] from [email-masked]:
    Changes to unapproved milestones (e.g. attaching a draft) will not 
    trigger a mail to the WG. Fixes #1818.  

  * Fixed an issue with [10344], where the numberless /meeting/agenda/ 
    would redirect to a non-existing proceedings URL.

  * Fixed a weekday numbering problem in a test.

  * Merged in [10345] from [email-masked]:
    Added an RSS feed for RFCs for use with the digital preservation 
    project.

  * Merged in [10344] from [email-masked]:
    Return more sensible results for agendas for old meetings. Fixes #1062.

  * Merged in [10343] from [email-masked]:
    Add check to addcomment for WG/RG chair or secretary.

  * Merged in [10342] from [email-masked]:
    The session request form validation needs to check that durations have
    been entered for each requested session.  Fixes issue #1794.

  * Merged in [10341] from [email-masked]:
    WG/RG chairs and secretaries can add comments to document history; get
    non-active I-Ds from www.ietf.org instead of tools.ietf.org. Fixes issues
    #1702, #1801, #1831.

  * Merged in [10340] from [email-masked]:
    Change liaisons ShowAttachmentsWidget to use href().  Fixes issue #1805.  

  * Merged in [10339] from [email-masked]:
    Secretariat locked out of Session Request Tool.  Fixes Ticket #1791.  

  * Merged in [10338] from [email-masked]:
    Legacy session scheduling view broken.  Fixes Ticket #1806.  

  * Removed our local copy of Django, and added it to the requirements 
    instead.  Updated the LICENSE to match, as we're not carrying along 
    external components in the repository any more.

  * Replaced a remaining use of removed function smtp_error_logging().

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  02 Nov 2015 05:46:31 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.8.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.8.1.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)