Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.16.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2016 07:02:15 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.16.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.16.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Yang validation of draft submissions**

  This release adds Yang validation of submitted drafts which contain
  Yang code, through a new plug-in architecture which makes it easy to 
  addo other submission-time checkers and validators in the future.

  It also contains a few unrelated fixes and tweaks, as follows:

  * Fixed pyflakes complaints introduced with pyflakes 1.1.0

  * Refactored draft submission checks so that new checkers can be slotted 
    in through a configuration in settings.py.  Refactored the calling of 
    idnits to use the new API, and added a pyang validation check.

  * Added new entries to requirements.txt: pyang, xym, and jsonfield.  Sorted
    the list.

  * Merged in [10880] from [email-masked]:
    Only show the 'Upload new revision' button when the view will actually
    let you upload a new revision.  

  * Merged in [10862] from [email-masked]:
    Group concluded working groups by area. Fixes #1670.  

  * Merged in [10839] from [email-masked]:
    Added test for proper eneration of the approval message with and without
    an RFC Editor Note.  Tweaked RFC Editor note display template.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  05 Mar 2016 06:27:10 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.16.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.16.1.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2016 18:19:31 +0100

Henrik,
>    addo other submission-time checkers and validators in the future.
This is an excellent news. Thanks

Regards, Benoit
> .