Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.18.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 13:10:32 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.18.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.18.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Status update summaries for groups, and yang symbols in yang draft listings**

  This release brings in 2 new features, as follows:

  * Merged in [10969] from [email-masked]:
    Capture 'Status update' summaries for groups that want to provide 
    them. These updates show on the groups charter (or about) page, and in the 
    group history. The most recent update provided before proceedings 
    corrections closing date is included in the group's page in the meeting 
    proceedings. This addresses the majority of #1773 (a ticket entered on 
    behalf of the IESG).  

  * Merged in henrik/6.16.1-pyang-work@10995:
    Added in support for displaying results from selected submission checks 
    as symbols on draft pages and in draft lists.  For now, that means that 
    drafts with yang modules will show either a green or orange yang symbol, 
    depending on the result of the submission yang validation check.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  28 Mar 2016 10:53:19 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.18.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.18.1.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)