Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.34.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 00:17:29 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.34.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.34.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a bugfix release, with the most interesting fixes being to allow
  meeting materials upload before sessions have been scheduled, and to direct
  new release notifications for area drafts to the ADs, instead of to all the
  area WG chairs.  The release also contains some test suite improvements.
  Details:

  * Merged in [12038] from [email-masked]:
    Changed how document names are generated for agendas and slides to allow
    uploads before meetings are scheduled.  

  * Merged in [12014] from [email-masked]:
    Improved who to copy when sending submission confirmation mail when
    authors change.  

  * Tweaked test data to make test data sessions actually fall within their 
    meeting, and to make sure that the test_agenda_current_audio sessions are 
    in the near future.

  * Added interpolation of values from the session object when rendering 
    audio_stream_url.

  * Added a test which specifies a meeting currently under way, in order to
    make sure that code paths which are used only for current meetings are
    excercises, this reduces coverage variation due to random meeting dates.
    Also added a test for the presence of Audio stream, which isn't present on
    agenda pages of past meetings.

  * Made it possible to pass in a meeting instance to make_meeting_test_data,
    and added an audio stream UrlResource for test purposes.

  * Changed things so that the reorder_by setting has an effect on the test 
    ordering.  It didn't before, as CoverageTest was a subclass of the earlier 
    entries in the reorder_by setting.

  * Make pyflakes happier sorting out tastypie.resources.ModelResource.

  * Undid an unintended commit (code change for test purposes)

  * Change the cache key construction to deal with query arguments 
    containing spaces.  Fixes 500 errors which would otherwise occur.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  26 Sep 2016 12:18:37 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.34.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.34.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)