Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.32.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2016 05:23:37 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.32.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.32.1) ietf; urgency=low

  This is a minor bugfix release, in preparation for merging in the manual
  draft posting management code.

  * Updated the PLAN file.

  * Changed the export options and resources for charts so as to not involve a
    third-party server for image exports.

  * Started refacturing of the by now very large monolithic settings file.

  * Fixed a situation where the Change IETF WG State form gave an exception
    when the form was submitted empty, instead of informing the user.

  * Added a pylint rc-file, and fixed or silenced a number of issues found by
    pylint using the settings .pylintrc (which enable only error checking).

  * Added a missing return value used by
    ietf.middleware.SMTPExceptionMiddleware.process_exception().

  * Added a set of chart options for small activity indication graphs.  Fixed
    a pylint nit.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  08 Sep 2016 11:49:53 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.32.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.32.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)