Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.34.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 02:31:45 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.34.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.34.0) ietf; urgency=high

  **New proceedings pages**

  This release introduces the new proceedings pages, as an integral part of
  the datatracker.  This is the work of [email-masked], with
  contributions from [email-masked].  The new proceedings pages use live data
  from the datatracker database up to the point in time when they are
  finalized; from that point on they are fixed.  They provide proceedings
  pages using the same responsive design as the rest of the datatracker, and
  since they pull agendas, slides, minutes, etc. from the database directly,
  they will be available and should be useful also during a meeting.  Feel
  welcome to inspect the IETF 96 version of the new proceedings pages at
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/96/proceedings .

  As part of this work, it is now possible to have separate session agendas
  when a group has more than one session during a meeting.  This made it
  necessary to change the upload pages for meeting materials.  They used to be
  available under /secr/proceedings/, but are now under /meeting/NN/session,
  for instance https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/97/session/avtext.  On the
  'meetings' tab for each group (WG, RG, etc.) there is a link to the details
  page for each session, with upload buttons available for logged-in chairs
  and group secretaries. The session details can also be reached from the
  meeting materials page.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  23 Sep 2016 10:02:34 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.34.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.34.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)