Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.32.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2016 02:05:47 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.32.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.32.0) ietf; urgency=low

  **Initial charting support**

  This release brings in basic charting support, and a set of initial charts
  showing new-revision timelines for document search results and authors.
  There are also a few bugfixes:

  * Fixed a blowup which could happen if an rfc doesn't have the standards
    level set.

  * Fixed a bug in the rfceditor index sync introduced by the event saving 
    refactoring.

  * Fixed document methods .get_file_path() and .href() for historic 
    meeting documents, to make urls like /doc/minutes-96-detnet/1/ work.

  * Fixed a bug in bin/mkrelease.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  06 Sep 2016 06:20:52 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.32.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.32.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)