Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.38.2

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 05:08:13 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.38.2, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.38.2) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Added new clarifying text to 3 IPR-related pages, based on direction 
    from the IESG.

  * Added a migration to fix the mext meeting materials names and external 
    links, which incorrectly pointed at dmm-named objects and files.

  * Made session minutes available with the same kind of url as session
    minutes: /meeting/$num/minutes/$acronym.  (Both of these need to be
    refined to handle multiple agendas and minutes, for groups having multiple
    sessions in a meeting.)

  * Merged in [12393] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed bug where slides from multiple sessions for a group were not 
    all showing. Improved handling of multiple minutes and agendas for groups. 
    Fixes #2058.  Commit should be patched into production. 

  * Merged in [12392] from [email-masked]:
    Add autoconversion (Powerpoint to PDF) or meeting materials files on 
    upload to new materials pages.   

  * Excluded requests 2.12.* as it has an incompatibility issue with 
    urllib3.

  * Added support for Docker for Mac, which uses hypervisor virtualisation. 
    The older VirtualBox based docker-machine should still work.

  * Merged in [12385] from [email-masked]:
    Added an extra highlight to the ballot_icon box when the viewer holds a 
    blocking position in that ballot. Fixes #2046.  

  * Merged in [12384] from [email-masked]:
    Adjust when materials links on the materials page show for the 
    secretariat.  

  * Merged in [12378] from [email-masked]:
    Change the lines saying that a test has failed to make it easier to 
    cut-paste to run the failed test again.  

  * Order materials on the agenda session materials popup according to the 
    sessionpresentation order.  Fixes issue #2049

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  23 Nov 2016 10:39:54 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.38.2'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.38.3.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)