Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.40.2

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 07:01:18 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.40.2, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.40.2) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Docker image based on Debian:jessie and MySQL 5.6**

  This release doesn't provide any new datatracker functionality, but upgrades
  the Dockerfile used to build the datatracker-environment docker image to use
  the Debian Jessie release as a base, and MySQL 5.6 as the database engine.
  (Image at https://hub.docker.com/r/ietf/datatracker-environment/).  There
  are also some other fixes.

  From the commit log:

  * Upgraded the Dockerfile to use debian:jessie as a base, and use
    mysql-server 5.6.

  * Made the docker/build script behave better when trying to remove
    non-existent previous builds of the datatracker-environment docker image.

  * Made docker/updatedb less verbose when downloading a new database dump.

  * Added a tiny script to be run from within docker, to install the extra
    packages needed to run the dependency-graph and htpasswd tests.

  * Added a script which creates a tarball of binary mysql database files, and
    uploads the tarball to the developer area at www.ietf.org, for use with the
    datatracker environment docker image.

  * Simplified the release-coverage script.

  * Enabled invocation of 3 additional scripts from bin/daily (instead of 
    ../scripts/Night-runner)

  * Updated scripts in ietf/bin/ to look in env/bin/ for the virtualenv
    activation script.

  * Changed the handling of skip tests and messages in order to show which 
    tests will be skipped, and why, at the start of a test run.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  17 Dec 2016 21:51:07 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.40.2'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.40.3.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)