Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.69.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 03:36:48 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.69.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.69.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Improved NomCom support**

  This release provides a number of enhancements to the NomCom pages, as
  well as fixes for a number of reported issues, as follows:

  * Merged in [14518] from [email-masked]:
    Added navigation for the nomcom-chair to external tools. Fixes #2258

  * Merged in [14516] from [email-masked]:
    Added admin permissions to secretariat group for nomcom objects.   

  * Refined the URL patterns and handling of alternative meeting material 
    file formats, which were broken by an earlier refactoring (v6.57.0). Fixes 
    issue #2436.

  * Changed some URLs to match new locations after the deployment of the 
    new IETF website.  Fixes issue #2434

  * Merged in [14511] from [email-masked]:
    Allow all the nomcom private tabs to show on the nomcom chair
    configuration help page. Fixes #2303.  

  * Merged in [14506] from [email-masked]:
    Improved the resilience of the formatted_email nomcom filter. Fixes #1764.

  * Merged in [14505] from [email-masked]:
    Make extracting lists of nomcom-related email addresses easier for the
    nomcom chair. Fixes #1852.

  * Merged in [14504] from [email-masked]:
    Simplified the edit nomcom members forms. Fixes #1756.  

  * Updated docker build and config files.

  * Merged in [14497] from [email-masked]:
    Added navigation to nomcom pages for nomcom members. Put the RFC 
    Status change link in a saner place in the navigation. Fixes #1411 and 
    #2433.  

  * Excluded some locales from PersonFactory due to difficulties with the
    romanization of the names using our current transliteration library
    (unidecode), in particular in connection with tests doing draft author
    extraction.

  * Removed some dead code.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  11 Jan 2018 10:06:12 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.69.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.69.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)