Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.71.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 12:59:29 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.71.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.71.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Non-WG mailing lists index; 'many authors' warning**

  This release adds a page which lists all advertised IETF mailing lists that
  are not WG lists.  The draft submission tool now shows a prominent warning
  if the number of draft authors exceed 5.  Upload of agendas, minutes, and
  other meeting materials has been tweaked to accept some files that
  previously were (incorrectly) blocked.  There are also a number of bugfixes
  and a new management command.

  From the commit log:

  * Added a page that lists all the advertised non-wg mailing lists, based on
    data fetched from mailman by a cronjob running the import_mailman_listinfo
    managemnt command.

  * Added a workaround for libmagic mislabelling plain text content with a
    line beginning with 'virtual' as text/x-c++.

  * Improved wordwrap on materials document pages.

  * Merged in [14575] from [email-masked]:
    Provide authors with a prominent early warning whenever they submit a
    document with more than five authors listed.

  * Added a management command to generate apache 'Require user ...'  stanzas
    from group:type:role specifications.  This permits automated maintenance
    of role based access permissions, for instance for private IESG, IAOC etc.
    wikis.

  * Merged in [14572] from [email-masked]:
    Corrected the filter for closed review requests. Fixes #2152.  

  * Removed the possibility of choosing '(None)' as reviewer from the bulk
    review request edit form; this prevents a crash on line 1474 of
    ietf/group/views.py, in manage_review_request().

  * Only do coverage set/reset operations if we're in test mode. Fixes a 500
    error during draft submission yang checking.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  30 Jan 2018 08:56:50 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.71.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.71.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)