Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.70.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 04:46:13 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.70.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.70.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Enhanced document author search, NomCom tools, and more**

  This release expands the fields to which the 'author' entry in the document
  search form is applied, from just author name, to author name, email
  addresses, and affiliation.  This makes it more feasible to enter a company
  name in the author field, and get meaningful results.  The search results
  page now shows how many hits there are in each document category.
  Bluesheets may now be uploaded in text/plain format, not only PDF.  For the
  nomcom, there's a new eligibility view and some additional tool links in the
  menu drop-downs, and for the IESG, there's now a warning if a draft is put
  on the telechat agenda so close to the telechat date that directorate
  reviews probably won't have time to be completed.  Review request deadlines
  can now be edited, and there are also some testing enhancements.

  Commit log excerpt:

  * Made the MeetingFactory produce ietf meetings with dates appropriate 
    for the numbers.  Fixes random failures in test_eligible().

  * Merged in [14549] from [email-masked]:
    Allow people who can make a review request to edit the request deadline.
    Send mail to other directorate secretaries when one secretary makes a
    change to a request. Fixes #2233.

  * Added .txt, text/plain, to the permitted types for bluesheet upload.  
    Fixes issue #2437.

  * Expanded the fields that the 'author' entry of the document search form 
    is applied to, from just author name, to author name, email addresses, and 
    affiliation.  Fixes issue #2415.

  * Added hit counts to the document search result page template.

  * Removed a chunk of code that won't be executed in all test environments 
    from the test coverage measurements

  * Merged in [14539] from [email-masked]:
    Warn when putting a draft on a telechat that is so close that 
    directorates will probably not have time to complete a review. Fixes #2381. 

  * Added more test data for the eligibility view, in order to exercise all 
    parts of the view code.

  * Removed code generating nomcom page urls which doesn't resolve any 
    more.  Added a comment about the eligibility view for previous nomcoms.

  * Merged in [14533] from [email-masked]:
    Add a page for the nomcom-chair and the secretariat to view who the 
    datatracker thinks is nomcom eligible. Related to #2257.  

  * Merged in [14532] from [email-masked]:
    Add another external tool link to the nomcom chair's task menu.  

  * Modified the patch actions run under the 'check' management command to 
    patch an issue with a unidecode lib warning.

  * Excluded versions of the Faker lib that produces names of type string 
    instead of unicode for locale ro_RO, to avoid warnings from unidecode 
    during testing.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  23 Jan 2018 10:37:00 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.70.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.70.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)