Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.72.4

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 09:17:49 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.72.4, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.72.4) ietf; urgency=medium

  This release addresses a quite annoying bug that could occur when saving
  reviewer assignments, and widens the short floor indication string that is
  shown on the agenda from 2 to 3 characters.  Also addresses a couple of
  other bugs:

  * Rewrote the head-of-rotation review assignment loop to guarantee that it
    will terminate.  This should fix the 'gateway timeout' issues we've seen
    lately, when review request volume in some review teams have been such
    that multiple assignments to the head of queue members have triggered the
    issue.

  * Changed the floorplan short string from 2 to 3 characters, in order to
    support things like London Hilton Metropole's level -3E, 3rd lower ground
    floor East.

  * Changed the arguments to the xml2rfc parser to use normalize=True, in
    alignment with xml2rfc internal use.

  * Changed an exception handling to not depend on exceptions having a .msg
    element.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  22 Feb 2018 15:01:00 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.72.4'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.72.5.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)