Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.73.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 07:04:12 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.73.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.73.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Django 1.11**

  This release upgrades the datatracker to use version 1.11 of the Django
  framework.  Django 1.11 is designated as a long-term support release. It
  will receive security updates at least until April 4, 2020. The next Django
  release, 2.0, will require Python 3.4 or higher.

  Django 1.11 does not have any really notable features; but it introduces
  template-based widget rendering, deprecating the earlier class-based
  approach to creating custom widgets, adds subquery expressions, class-based
  model indexes, and some minor features, see [a].

  A full diff of the upgrade changes is available in changeset [14695].  

  * Merged in ^/personal/henrik/6.72.1-django-1.11@14676: Upgrade to Django 
    1.11

  * Adjusted ordering for a number of meeting-related models to make the 
    most relevant entries appear first in lists and drop-downs.  Fixes issue 
    #2457.

  * Updated the requirement on xml2rfc version.

  [a] https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.11/releases/1.11/

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  26 Feb 2018 06:18:52 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.73.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.73.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)