Subject: [codesprints] New xml2rfc release: v2.9.6

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 11:38:32 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.9.6, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.9.6) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Fixed another <date> issue, where a <date> without a year would generate
    a bad date string.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  21 Feb 2018 11:37:08 -0800

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.9.6'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)