Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.72.3

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 10:33:59 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.72.3, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.72.3) ietf; urgency=medium

  This release provides a bugfix and updates a requirement to avoid versions
  of the bibtexparser that don't work under Python 2.7 or require changed
  parser initialization, cleaning the slate for the Django 1.11 upgrade.

  * Merged in [14655] from [email-masked]:
    Strip the HTML tags around the new values in the mail produced by
    email_iesg_processing_document. Also, provide the previously missing URL
    at the end of the message. Fixes #2455. 

  * Added code to catch IOError exceptions when trying to apply patches.

  * Updated version requirement for bibtexparser.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  22 Feb 2018 16:13:26 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.72.3'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.72.4.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)