Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.72.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 02:13:36 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.72.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.72.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a bugfix release that addresses a few recent issues, as follows:

  * Merged in [14624] from [email-masked]:
    Allow those people who could upload bluesheets for an interim to upload
    revised bluesheets. Fixes #2442.  

  * Merged in [14623] from [email-masked]:
    Take a different approach to avoiding the crash when a team secretary uses
    the bulk assignment form to unassign a request. Reverts r14570. Fixes
    issue #2443.  

  * Re-worked create_proceedings_templates() so it does not blow up if it's
    run a second time for a given meeting.

  * Fixed an UnboundLocalError (only partial variable initialization) bug in
    views_ballot.py

  * Fixed a bug where the code might try to look at the first character of a
    line even when there are no characters, in test_to_dict()

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  08 Feb 2018 21:21:05 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.72.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.72.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)