Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.72.2

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 06:47:39 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.72.2, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.72.2) ietf; urgency=medium

  Bugfixes and minor features:

  * Added page counts for open review requests on the reviewer assignment 
    drop-downs of /group/*/reviews/manage/unassigned/. Fixes issue #2449.

  * Added a patch for a faker problem with locale ro_RO names (default 
    first_names from a region without first_names explicitly declared are 
    returned as str instead of unicode under python 2.7, 
    https://github.com/joke2k/faker/issues/684)

  * Added a presence check before removing a list element.  Addresses a 500 
    in unassigned review form POST.

  * Fixed an issue which could arise when updating IPR declarations with no 
    value for patent_info.

  * The IPR disclosure form field for statement is too small to hold some 
    of the existing statements.  Increased from 255 to 2000.

  * Added a missing indirect dependency on PyOpenSSL (via urllib3) to 
    requirements.txt, to work around a broken dependency chain.

  * Merged in [14634] from [email-masked]:
    Simplified the view that lets the secretariat see and change timeslot
    types. Fixes #2313.  

  * Updated the LICENSE file to used the wording from 
    https://opensource.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  15 Feb 2018 10:39:50 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.72.2'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.72.3.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)