Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.77.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 12:12:29 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.77.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.77.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Automation API endpoint: /api/meeting/session/video/url**

  This release provides provides a new API endpoint to let video urls be
  associated with sessions, intended for use by Meetecho to update the
  datatracker with sesssion recording links as soon as a recording has been
  uploaded to the YouTube (or equivalent).  It also introduces a new
  'Recording Manager' role, used to authorize the API access.  A short
  description of the API is available at
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/api#session-video-url-api

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  30 Mar 2018 10:22:25 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.77.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.77.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)