Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.76.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 03:59:21 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.76.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.76.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **IETF 101 code sprint**

  This release contains datatracker bugfixes and enhancements from the IETF-101
  Code Sprint.  It brings new views to merge duplicate person records, fixes
  an annoying bug in downref identification and a bunch of links that didn't
  point to the right document, corrects the mime-type for JSON responses, and
  brings substantial improvments to test coverage.

  Many thanks to everyone who contributed!

  * Merged in [14864] from [email-masked]:
    Improved test coverage for ietf.meeting.views.  

  * Updated Note Well.  Fixes issue 2474.

  * Tweaked person factory ascii name generation to not include periods 
    inside names.

  * Tweaked a factory to make duplicate mailing list names less likely in tests

  * Test data template tweak.

  * Merged in [14863] from [email-masked]:
    Improved test coverage for ietf.utils.draft.  

  * Merged in [14862] from [email-masked]:
    Add view for merge person records.   

  * Merged in [14855] from [email-masked]:
    Improved test coverage for ietf.meeting.views.  

  * Added a test case for reference extraction.

  * Merged in [14854] from [email-masked]:
    Improved test coverage over meeting.views.  

  * Merged in [14851] from [email-masked]:
    Improve parser for references in Internet-Drafts. Fixes #2360 

  * Merged in [14850] from [email-masked]:
    Improvements to test coverage in ietf.meeting.views 

  * Removed premature save of upload document state (doing it after 
    verifying that the save to file worked instead).  Tweaked materials 
    documents revision extraction regexes.  Added a test on no change of 
    materials rev after failed upload.  Corrected the naming of materials in 
    make_meeting_test_data.  Refined the test crawl of meeting materials pages.

  * Added a couple of meeting material crawls to check that internal 
    material links aren't broken.

  * Check attribute isn't None before accessing sub-attributes.

  * Merged in [14845] from [email-masked]:
    Remove unused roles/forms.py.   

  * Merged in [14844] from [email-masked]:
    Fixing 'href' field for
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/<meeting-num>/json.  

  * Fixed some materials docname-with-rev regexes that were too narrow.

  * Merged in [14843] from [email-masked]:
    Updated (deprecated, unregistered) 'text/json' with 'application/json' 
    everwhere.  

  * Merged in [14842] from [email-masked]:
    Add check for deleted session when scheduling.  Fixes #2450.   

  * Fixed a bug in a RegexValidator error message string interpolation.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  21 Mar 2018 10:23:06 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.76.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.76.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)