Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.74.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2018 08:08:07 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.74.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.74.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Various notificaiton email improvements and additional iCalendar links**

  This release provides a number of bugfixes and enhancements to various
  notification email messages; and as a result of resolving ticket #2461
  (adding iCalendar links to session scheduling notifications), a refined
  ical_ageenda() view function which has permitted the placement of individual
  session iCalendar links in a number of useful places.  From the commit log:

  * Tweaked the routines to find Person records from draft submission
    information to find persons also if the email address case doesn't 
    match.

  * Added date information to the 'scheduled session' emails, and also a 
    link to an ical file for the group sessions.  Fixes issue #2461.

  * Tweaked some meeting-related admin classes for better search and 
    display.

  * Fixed a settings typo and updated some settings.

  * Renamed some datetime fields from 'time' to 'modified', to match their 
    semantics, and changed them to use auto_now=True.  This should fix an issue 
    with outdated timestamps on some meeting-related objects.

  * Added links for per-session ical entries to the group meetings page and 
    to draft pages when a page shows sessions where a draft is on the agenda.

  * Refactored ical_agenda() to be more general. Added parameters and code 
    to permit generation of per-group and per-session ical pages.  Added url 
    entries for per-group and per-session ical pages.  Changed some parameter 
    names to better reflect their semantics ('session'->'acronym').

  * Merged in [14715] from [email-masked]:
    Make a more appropriate review message when a BoF has an initial charter
    under consideration. Fixes #2458.  

  * Made sure that sessions listed in session scheduling notification 
    emails are listed in time order.  Fixes issue #2460.

  * Added TeX escaping utility functions and template filters.  Removed
    html escaping and added TeX escaping for relevant parts of the bibtext
    template.  Fixes issue #2459.

  * Removed an option which could disagree with memcached.

  * Updated PLAN

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  03 Mar 2018 18:57:25 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.74.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.74.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)